“Left stuff behind, returned quickly. Thx!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Southern Residents Rate!
Ranked #90 of 176 Hotels in Atlanta
“Left stuff behind, returned quickly. Thx!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

During a recent business trip, I stayed here. My black iPad cover is not too compatible with dark hotel room night stands. I realized I left it behind while at ATL the evening after checking out. Hotel housekeeping and lost-and-found should be commended for packing it up and shipping it to my home within a few days. Thank you.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Previous guest did not check out in a timely manner so we were forced to wait for another room and were unable to get ready for the SEC game. Restaurant was closed and no bathrooms in executive lounge. Horrible experience and we will definitely be staying at the Omni next time!!!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
hiltonatl, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience imposed during your recent trip. I appreciate your flexibility as we experienced an abnormal situation. Thank you for your review, I have contacted our front office department in regards to your comments and we are evaluating our policies and procedures. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Bordeaux, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in Atlanta for little more than 18 hours so wanted a central hotel, the Hilton certainly was. Self car parking was not cheap ($21) but allowed multiple entries and exits in 24 hours. The rooms were very comfortable and well equipped. However WiFi was only free if you were a Hilton Honours member, seems a bit ol-fashioned to be still charging.

Room Tip: Higher the better for the view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Douglasville, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Last week, i took my wife on a last minute getaway to the hotel. We were greeted by a very personable hotel clerk. Check-in was a breeze and very timely. The room was very clean because i did a thorough inspection, of bed area amd bathroom. My wife complained that even though the room was clean,it had a small scent like no one has been in the room in a while. As for me, my only complaint was that we did not have any glassware by the bucket to enjoy our libations. All in all, we had a comfortable relaxing time and would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
hiltonatl, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed our courteous staff and that they made you feel welcome during your getaway. I do want to apologize for the smell your wife experienced during your stay. I often times utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations and I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team and we are now actively taking steps to freshen our guest rooms. I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I am working in Atlanta for a long term project, each week changing hotels to find the home away from home. While all hotels have different amenities to offer the number one thing I search for is customer service. This Hilton was excellent from the second that I entered. I was greeted at the door, offered assistance with my bags and then the check in staff was very very helpful. During my week it was the same with every single hotel staff that I came in contact with.

The rooms are comfortable and offer a welcome feeling with the amenities they offer. The on,y complaint I have is the noise you can hear from the hallway because of the space under the door. I solved that mostly the second night with a towel. I also had someone close to me that insisted on slamming their door every time they came in or left.

The restaurant choices were acceptable and the price was in line with the value. For me I prefer a room with a mini refrigerator and will request one next time. This hotel is on my favorites list and I will stay here often.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
hiltonatl, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to be your home away from during your stay here in Atlanta. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while attending a national conference. Very helpful staff that went out of their way to help me. I had been in a car accident on the way there. They arranged for the bellhop to help with moving my heavy suitcases so that I would not have to lift them. The executive conciege helped me obtain food at late hours, plan my day to have the least amount of walking and helped me to checkout quickly and get my belongings down to my car. The room was very clean and the turn down service was a nice touch. Very pleased with my stay!

Room Tip: Stayed on the 28th floor. Great views and very quiet!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased that we were able to assist you during your stay and it was certainly our pleasure. We work to ensure that all of our guests receive this same exceptional guest experience. We hope to see you return soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

This Hilton is most definitely the king if hospitality! What service, I will never forget about this nice hotel! Nothing was to much....such an eager to please! The rooms were modern and very clean. Frontdesk offered us free complimentary movies and a welcome dinner! The only issue is the lounge they better close it or improve. But for me this was not a big issue while all of the employees were do extremely friendly! Thank you again for everything!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
We would like to thank you for this exceptional compliment! 'King of hospitality' is certainly a title that we love to hear. We're happy that we were able to deliver an experience that you will not soon forget. We hope that your travels bring you back with us again soon.