“Very happy with this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn - Atlanta Marietta Windy Hills
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4502 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339   |
Ranked #159 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Douglasville
“Very happy with this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Was very happy with this hotel.The rates are decent.The beds were comfortable.Room was clean.A decent size TV that was very clear to see with enough channels that we never got to all of them.There was not a microwave like reservations said when I called.They did say there was a microwave and refrigerator in every room but the lobby was just right down the hall with a microwave,a decent continental breakfast,ice machine,coke machine,washer and dryer.It was also very quiet and the people that worked there were very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jay P, General Manager at Days Inn - Atlanta Marietta Windy Hills, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for chosing the Days Inn Atlanta Galleria. It is wonderful to hear postitive comments from our guests. Sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the microwave/refrigerator in all rooms. We have them in select rooms and have plans in the next few months to have them all our guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels to Atlanta.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I recently stayed at the days in on Windy Hill, and I must say that my experience here was horrible. first let me say, I should have known that this was not going tio be good. once I arrived in the lobby, there was already a guy going back and forth with the women. Im not sure what his problem was, they just kept telling him that it was hotel policy. The first room I checked into had roaches. I spoke with the lady at the front desk and she had a slight attitude, but she changed the room. the new room appeared better, but when I pulled back the comforter there were two very nasty looking globs on the blanket. I was tired so I just took the comforter and blanket off. the next morning I went down to the front desk and expressed my concerns. Gina was working and she was very rude. She told me that I should have told her last night and that I can just leave if im not happy with the service and make sure I check out by 11am. I was very shocked that they did not care and that they would rather put me out than rectify the problem. she told the guy that I mentioned earlier the same thing. This hotel does not care. Also, she didn't even apologize and that's all I wanted. She had a very nonchalant attitude about the situation. She even tried to tell me that the blanket was made like that. I asked for the manager and she told me that he would not be back until next week. The women at the front desk are very rude and they do not care about how your stay is. I asked her for a business card and told her that I was reporting them on the BBB, her response was, do you want me to put my name on the card. I could not believe how we were being treated. The building is not in good shape at all. All night you can hear the floors squeaking from the people above you. It was like a cheap apartment. The tub was mildewed, the air conditioner in the hall had mold all over it, and the was trash all through the hallways. Do not waste your money or ruin your night or trip here. I will never stay here again. please excuse the typos I am rushing to get out of here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Homosassa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We was traveling on to Tenn and it was a good place for family to meet us for a visit. The children used the pool and we had a pizza party in the eating area where the motel serves breakfast. The hotel staff was very good about our gathering. The rooms was clean, beds Queen size. It's located just off interstate 75.

Room Tip: The hotel is located off of the busy highway so I would think any of the rooms would be quite. It ha...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bethany, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had to go outside to smoke, which was ok. They have an enclosed pool, but it is not heated. The breakfast was the typical motel breakfast, but at least they had food. The staff was friendly. The hotel is actually outside of Atlanta in Smyra, Ga. We found a coupon for them at the rest area just inside Georgia and was able to save some money.

Room Tip: If you smoke ask for a room at the end of the hall so you can step outside.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Gary, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The room was ok. It was clean. The staff was friendly. Cable channel are not the best. Fitness room need an upgrade. Breakfast could be betterl. Internet very slow and the set up could be in a better place. I have stayed here before but this time too many things were broken and the price was higher than before.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

First off, priceline indicated this hotel was located in Atlanta. Indeed, with the word "Atlanta" in the name of the hotel you would think it's in Atlanta, but it's not. It's about 15-20 minutes outside the city in Smyrna. The rooms smell like disinfectant, our air conditioning unit made such a racket it kept us up all night. Our mirror was cracked, our sheets were damp, and there were marks all over the walls. This hotel is absolutely NOT "as advertised". As someone who had never been to Atlanta before, this was a terrible and misleading way to start our trip. I will not be staying at another Days Inn again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn - Atlanta Marietta Windy Hills? Share your experiences!