“Small and dissapointing” 2 of 5 stars

Lincoln, California
61 attraction reviews
“Small and dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We found this exhibit to be amazingly small, overpriced.. There were some interesting exhibits and we did learn.

Visited January 2014

Atlanta
5 attraction reviews
“Interesting....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This exhibit is very interesting in my opinion, but it certainly won't impress anyone who isn't into the human body/science, etc. There's basically a series of rooms/exhibits that break down the human body with real life human bones, organs, muscles, etc. My kids were a little freaked out by the fact that they were looking at real life human bodies and parts so maybe I shouldn't have told them. If you don't tell them there's not real way to tell they are real in my opinion, although that made it all the more interesting to me. It truly was amazing to see the breakdown of the human body and certainly gave me an appreciation for how miraculous our bodies are. There is a part of the exhibit that displays a fetus at every stage of development and that could be a bit a much for some, but again, I personally enjoyed it.

The exhibit is small. My family went through it in about 30 minutes, but it would be easy to zoom through quicker if you weren't interested, or longer if you really took the time to ready and study everything. There is an audio tour with earphones available, but we opted out of that. I will say that I believe the prices are a little overboard. It was $100 +/- for our family of 5.

The perk to the location is that it's at Atlantic Station so plan to eat lunch or dinner and shop a little while you are there.

Fairmont, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Bodies and the Dinosaur Exhibition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Both of these exhibits are very educational and fun for young and old. I learned more about my own body than I ever knew and gained a reverent respect for the miracle which we all are. The Dinosaur exhibition was humbling. So glad we don't live during a time where we could be stomped on by a giant dinosaur. Now I know how an ant might feel if they were humans.

knoxville tn
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place is very hard to find, small and over priced. We stayed 10 mins and left it was a waste of time and money.

Jonesborough, TN
76 attraction reviews
“Very unusual exhibit, but very interesting as well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Clearly, this exhibit is over-priced, but it's very unusual and interesting. We went based on a friend's recommendation. First, I'd say, you need to have a certain interest in the human body to go to this exhibit. What you'll see is truly interesting and after a while you have to remind yourself that these are real bodies. Take your time, read the signs, and keep thinking about the fact that these displays are all real bodies.

Visited May 2014

Travelers who viewed Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center also viewed

Been to Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.