Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center
Ranked #57 of 327 things to do in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stuart, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Educational, a must see!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at the Bodies exhibit on our way through Atlanta. I thought the exhibit was going to be longer and was a little disappointed by how short it was. But, it was extremely interesting and we definitely enjoyed ourselves!

Visited April 2013

Brentwood, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“Weekend Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went to the Bodies exhibit during a long weekend in Atlanta. My husband had a little bit of a tough time with it (he gets queazy easily), but I thought it was fascinating! It provided great insight into the human body. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is ok with the subject matter.

Visited February 2013
Bartow, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“My Favorite Vacation Activity!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I am from Florida and missed the Bodies exhibition that traveled through my area, much to the dismay of both my daughter and I. So when we planned out trip to Atlanta and saw this exhibit was available there, we made it the first stop on our itinerary. This did not disappoint! Went with my husband, mom-in-law, 4 year old son and 10 year old daughter, and there were things of interest for all! My son did get bored waiting for me to read the signs and study it all, but other than that, we really enjoyed it. There are warning signs before the "fetus" exhibit, but I thought this was the most interesting, to see how fast the fetus grows from week to week. There is a human skin (pay attention to how much our skin weighs) and some human "slides" (like microscope slides) very reminiscent of the horse in "The Cell" movie. Very cool for anyone who is interested in anatomy and the magnificence of the human body. Not for the squeamish!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Never will I look at the human body the same again. A wonderful outting for the family and especially that person who is a science buff. Even if science isn't your thing this exhibit will certainly leave you with a great impression of how majestic the human body is and how awesome GOD is!

Huntsville, AL
23 attraction reviews
“Fascinating after you get over the "reality" factor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow! These are all real human bodies and parts. This exhibit is a fascinating tour of the human body. The audio tour adds a lot. Adults and teens will get a lot out of this. If you are a tobacco user, BEWARE!

Travelers who viewed Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center also viewed

Been to Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.