Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center
Lawrenceville, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
“Wow, great exhibit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I did not want to go to this! My daughter is in the medical field so I caved in a went with her. I won't lie, it freaked me out. But that is only because they did an excellent job and preserving the body. All organs body parts were represented and all were the real thing.

Chagrin Falls, OH
27 attraction reviews
“Did not meet expectation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Had been wanting to see the exhibit since it debuted in Cleveland many years ago. It was disappointing, maybe because I had such high expectations. I know the bodies were painstakingly reconstructed for this exhibit, but they looked fake and were not even remotely disturbing or fascinating. In fact, the exhibit was quite boring and not really enlightening, even from an educational standpoint. My 8 and 13 year olds were unimpressed as well. Very short/small exhibit. Definitely not worth the $80+ admission for the four of us.

Powder Springs
17 attraction reviews
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The body up close and personal. I am a nurse by training, but think I learned more during this exhibit than I ever learned in anatomy class. The human body is intricate and incredible. Go & be blown away.

Athens, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“Educational but pared down.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

It is an educational and enjoyable display of the human body. We purchased a tour via Groupon and had no trouble using it at all. We called ahead and asked about the my husband traveling w/ his guide dog. The staff informed us that they not only welcomed Austin but also encouraged people who travel with service animals to please visit. It's a great exhibit for anyone who studies, has an interest in, or a simple curiosity about anatomy. However, to anyone who saw the larger exhibition when they first came to ATL, this one is small in comparison. I recall the original being much larger with many more full bodies, a larger fetal exhibit, and even a horse if I recall correctly. Still totally worth seeing, however I will say that we got tickets for $32 for 2 tickets. I don't know that I'd have been willing to pay much more.

Visited November 2012
5 attraction reviews
“I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I've been wanting to go to this exhibit for awhile. It was awesome and interesting, definitely worth it!

Travelers who viewed Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center also viewed

Been to Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.