“Some Hits, Some Misses” 4 of 5 stars
Review of CamiCakes Cupcakes

CamiCakes Cupcakes
2221 Peachtree Road NE, Buckhead, Atlanta, GA 30309 (Downtown)
(404) 748-4288
Neighborhood: Downtown
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Some Hits, Some Misses”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Defintely get the Lemon Drop and Sweet Potato flavors. Lemon Drop was really good. The Red Velvet was not a winner. No flavor at all in that one. Strawberry Cream was just OK. Pricing is crazy so we only tried those 4. $31 a dozen.....that's nuts. I was hoping for some kind of filling or something to make them worth that big price. They are good but not $31 good. We stood in line for 30 minutes so I was really expecting something special, not sure the Lemon and Sweet Potato will warrant another 30 minute wait. I was also disappointed that they were out of so many flavors at 5PM when they were still open for 3 more hours. I guess you have to get there earlier in the day but for me a cupcake is an evening treat.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Camicakes are soo soo yummy..I got a red velvet cupcake....sooo to die for and they put them in cute little box that make u feel soo special! oh and show ur ID if its your birthday!!!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sanger
“CamiCakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

The Elvis cupcake is to die for. I wish I could be eating one right now. They are not very expensive. I actually bought a dozen home with us and several were gone by the time we arrived back home. Wish they were in Texas.

Visited June 2012
“Fresh and awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I've been to thisplacetwice and it was delectable both times. It's right down the roadfrom Varasono's and it's a perfect little desert joint. I got threat the end of the day and you get what's left. The cupcakes are so soft and moist it is unreal. I highly reco this place. Go out of your way to try it at some point.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“The absolute best cupcake money can buy in Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Camicakes offers southern style cupcakes that are always fresh and full of the best ingredients money can afford. They have several southern favorites including carrot, sweet potato, red velvet and lemon just to name a few.

When I have a special occassion I buy these and they are always a hit. People say they have never had such a moist and delicious cupcake.

• Visited May 2012