“The name is accurate” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“The name is accurate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I eat here once a week, either for lunch during the week or dinner when I can't get out of the office in time. It's consistently very solid. The food is very fresh tasting, and you can definitely tell its made to order rather than a bulk operation. For the quality the prices are fantastic.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Possibly the best panini I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We got a tip from the doorman at our hotel to try this place. And, we were so glad we did. Everything we had was perfect. The salad was very fresh, with a tasty well-balanced dressing. I had the Asian Chicken Crunch Panini and it was awesome. Whenever we come to Atlanta, I plan to revisit this place!

Visited June 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Refreshingly healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

When traveling for business, finding fresh, healthy food can sometimes be a cahllenge, but not at f20! I am hooked on the salads that they offer. A generous sized salad at a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and after being in Atlanta 3 times in a month the staff began to recognize me and ask me where have you been.

Visited September 2012
New York
“Nice Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere at F2O. The food is delicious and fresh, hence the name Fresh To Order. The first night that arrived in Buckhead, I ordered the turkey panini which was phenomenal. It was so good that I dined there 3 more times during my stay. I even checked out the breakfast and that was great too. The entire staff is so nice and accommodating. The next time you are in Buckhead you must check out F2O. The service is also fast and efficient. They also have outdoor dining.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I came down to Buckhead on business. I arrived to my hotel late and wanted something light to eat. One of the bell captains suggested F2O and I am so glad he did. The food was so good that I ate there 2 more times during my stay. The chicken tortilla soup and the fried chicken tenderloins are phenomenal. The sweet tea is delightful! All of the food is so fresh too. This restaurant also has a nice ambiance and is very clean. Above all, the service is wonderful...the entire staff is so nice and accomodating. The prices are also very reasonable and you just walk in and order and find a seat and they will bring your food to you. I can't wait to go back down to Buckhead and eat at F2O.

• Visited May 2013