“Refreshingly healthy”

There are newer reviews for Fresh To Order, f2o Buckhead
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Refreshingly healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

When traveling for business, finding fresh, healthy food can sometimes be a cahllenge, but not at f20! I am hooked on the salads that they offer. A generous sized salad at a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and after being in Atlanta 3 times in a month the staff began to recognize me and ask me where have you been.

Visited September 2012
New York
“Nice Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere at F2O. The food is delicious and fresh, hence the name Fresh To Order. The first night that arrived in Buckhead, I ordered the turkey panini which was phenomenal. It was so good that I dined there 3 more times during my stay. I even checked out the breakfast and that was great too. The entire staff is so nice and accommodating. The next time you are in Buckhead you must check out F2O. The service is also fast and efficient. They also have outdoor dining.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I came down to Buckhead on business. I arrived to my hotel late and wanted something light to eat. One of the bell captains suggested F2O and I am so glad he did. The food was so good that I ate there 2 more times during my stay. The chicken tortilla soup and the fried chicken tenderloins are phenomenal. The sweet tea is delightful! All of the food is so fresh too. This restaurant also has a nice ambiance and is very clean. Above all, the service is wonderful...the entire staff is so nice and accomodating. The prices are also very reasonable and you just walk in and order and find a seat and they will bring your food to you. I can't wait to go back down to Buckhead and eat at F2O.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“A terrific find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great menu options for a really reasonable price for the area. Lots of fresh, interesting choices ... salads, gourmet pizzas, paninis. Everything looked so good that it was tough to decide ... so tough that I went back for lunch the next day. (It was also very convenient to where I was staying/meeting.) I was wishing they had one where I live.

Visited May 2013
NC
“Surprisingly gourmet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Ate here for lunch on a trip to Altanta while staying in a Buckhead hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by the vast variety and gourmet presentation & taste to match. We ate here on a Friday afternoon at peak lunch hour at still had fast service. They do ask you what soup/salad you want when you order, rather than IF you want either of those, so remember that they are an extra charge. We fell victim but ended up pleasantly surprised with our soup choices. We would definitely come here again and bring family. I would not drink the star anise vanilla mint tea again though - I am all about unique flavors, but what a bizarre taste.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere