“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Enjoyed a 3 night stay at the Emory Conference centre with the final conclusion that things could not be better, such a friendly staff and pleasant enviroment, the food was of high standard, Loooking forward to come back soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RevMgmt, Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the thousands of visitors to Trip Advisor.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Hotel Staff did a wonderful job managing our corporate meetings. Staff was friendly and the hotel went above and beyond to make sure everyone had what they needed! The guest rooms are clean and the balcony was very nice. Thanks for a great stay~

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RevMgmt, Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
We are delighted that your meeting experience was a memorable one here at the Emory Conference Center. We strive to provide exceptional value and superior cudtomer service for all of our guests. We will share all your comments with our entire team.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is my second stay at the Emory Conference Hotel and this hotel is so enjoyable I look forward to my next stay. The location is great to both Emory University and the city ammentities. The hotel and the grounds are warm and relaxing ,combined with a clean and comfortable room. This hotel came highly recommended to me by visiting Emory parents and I would highly recommend it to others coming to Atlanta. In addition to walking around the wonderful grounds I would recommend a walk or run at the near by lullwater park just blocks away. This hotel is a real treat!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us.
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stayed one night for a confrence the following day and found the hotel and confrence center to be clean and comfortable. Parking was very easy and located right next to the hotel. The confrence room was very well set up and food served throughout the day was excellent (especially the cajun dusted ribs!). About the only thing I would say needs to be improved is better signage around the confrence center. It was very easy to get lost in the maze of rooms, but besides that it was an excellent stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your recent expereince with us
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was there in February 2013 and it was a nightmare. I felt I had to let others know this. I have stayed at many many hotels over my career and I have never had an experience such as this. I would not recommend anyone stay here. I told the manager of the hotel about the bugs and was told they would take care of it, I left the room for hours only to find out nothing was done! I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE ...unless you like bugs
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Please accept our sincerest apology for an experience we are very surprised you encountered. We take very seriously when any of our guests encounter any situation that may lead them to feel that their guestrooms or the service we provide was in any way unacceptable. We take heed to reports of insects of any kind and work closely with Orkin our pest control provider to ensure that all areas of the hotel are pest free. We appreciate your concern and encourage you to contact us directly so we may ensure that your concerns have been addressed and we have had the opportunity to allow you to experience a delightful stay at our hotel.
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The location was perfect for what I needed, shopping, food, banking all nearby. The hotel environment was very warm and hospitable with everything you may need. The room was clean, comfortable and modern, with excelent internet connections... The staff was overwhelmingly friendly and efficient. I'm already planning my next visit back to Atlanta and will make this a regular.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
RevMgmt, Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
On behalf on the entire team here at the Emory Conference Center Hotel thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us.
Suffolk, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

First, I think my original review of this hotel was never posted. So I hope I can due it justice since it's been a few months. I stayed here on a business trip for 2 nights. I am not sure the cost of the room, but if you are visiting Emory University or the CDC you can't beat it's location. The rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet. The hotel is easy to find using public transportation. I am not from the Atlanta area and I was able to navigate MARTA and the bus route to be dropped off very close to the hotel.
Now my glowing review is for the staff at the hotel. During my stay I was a nursing mom. I emailed the hotel prior to arriving to ask if there was a place I could store my expressed milk. They emailed me back promptly and told me that a mini-frig would be put in my room. When I arrived the staff was so kind and welcoming. They told me my refrigerator was in my room already chilled in case I had milk I needed to store right away. They also informed me of a "meditation room" that I could use to pump if I was unable to get back to my room for convenience. As a new, nursing mom I can not begin to tell you how wonderful it was to have a hotel willing and able to accommodate the needs of a breast-feeding mom. KUDOS to Emory Conference Center Hotel and if I'm ever back in the area I will stay here again. Nursing or not :)

Room Tip: I had a room that faced the garden. It was beautiful and very, very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RevMgmt, Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for allowing us to be your gracious host. We are delighted that we were able to make you feel at home (away from home) at will share all your wonderful comments with our entire team here at the Emory Conference Center.

Been to Emory Conference Center Hotel? Share your experiences!