1. Ear plugs. The rooms were incredibly noisy, I could hear when someone in the next room coughed or sneezed. If they were on the phone, I could hear their whole conversation. I could tell when they had their TV on, when they were in the bathroom....well you understand.
2. Walking shoes. Nothing interesting is close to this place so plan on walking to get to see anything other than the hotel.
3. Books or other reading materials. There is no free wi fi internet service in your room, unless you pay 10 a day, and the TV doesn't get a clear picture.
The location is nice for a retreat or get away, if you are already surrounded by the people you want to socialize with. However, if you are alone, this hotel feels like a lonely, dysfunctional monastery.
- Also Known As:
- Emory Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the architectural design of Frank Lloyd Wright. The Emory Conference Center Hotel nestled in the woods of Greater Atlanta, Georgia, and the ideal setting for Conferences, Weddings, Meetings, Business Trips, and Relaxing Getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Emory Conference Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.