We reserved a room for our Atlanta stay during the current NFC Championship Football game in the Georgia Dome. I would recommend this hotel on the following merits:
1. proximity to Centennial Park, Aquarium, Coke World, CNN, and Georgia Dome only 15 min walk away.
2. OK restaurants nearby (i.e. Bar food, burgers, chicken strips, pizza); Bistro offered bar food right adjacent to the hotel and was kid friendly.
3. comfortable room that was clean, nice bathroom layout, and decent bed comfort; quiet
4. overall aesthetic of the room was good; nice amenities including mini ref rig, flat screen TV, and adequate closet/drawer space.
5. staff very helpful, courteous, and friendly
1. expensive valet parking
2. loud air conditioning fan that blew air with such force that you were chilled when it was on, then too warm when it was not operating.
3. shower on/off temp handle was on wall opposite side where you entered and so were drenched with cold water when trying to turn the shower on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Atlanta Downtown offers guests a unique boutique style lodging experience in the energetic heart of the city. Take advantage of our complimentary WiFi throughout and find plenty of space to work and relax in our inviting guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta