Stayed here one night for a Falcons game and walked to the Dome. The hotel is small and the restaurant was closed (for remodel but will reopen soon)but it was worth the stay. The price was right considering it is downtown. Its within walking distance to the Dome, World of Coke, Aquarium and the subway is in the same block. Right across the street is a parking garage that can range from $15. to $35 a night, which is a good deal. The interior is very new and modern. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet. Its a great choice for a downtown hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Atlanta Downtown offers guests a unique boutique style lodging experience in the energetic heart of the city. Take advantage of our complimentary WiFi throughout and find plenty of space to work and relax in our inviting guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.