Stayed here for the SEC Championship Game (Roll Tide!). My GPS had a bit of a hiccup finding it, but nothing a quick u-turn didn't fix. A friend couldn't make the trip at the last minute, so the desk offered me a single queen room for a discount off my reservation. It was a good choice. The room was cozy, but not small. There was plenty of room to get dressed and the walk-in shower was cavernous by urban hotel standards. The room was extremely clean and well-apportioned. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Valet parking for $25 is a bit high, but it is downtown Atlanta. I didn't eat in the restaurant, which is a big plus for a Courtyard, but the Starbucks counter was quite nice. Also, I was able to get a glass of milk at night, which is not often the case in hotels. The walk to the Dome is easy, right through Centennial Park. Ted's Montana Grill is a walk away with excellent food. With Bama winning a great game, I had absolutely nothing to complain about and looking forward to staying here for future Georgia Dome / Philips Arena / GWCC events.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Atlanta Downtown offers guests a unique boutique style lodging experience in the energetic heart of the city. Take advantage of our complimentary WiFi throughout and find plenty of space to work and relax in our inviting guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.