The only drawback to this hotel during my recent stay was the lack of multiple elevators. Yes, the elevator that many others have spoken about in previous reviews continues to be down. However, staff have allowed individuals to take the staff elevator during busy times which made for less waiting. Staff Laurel, Tori, and many others whose names I cannot remember were always pleasant and accomodating. The room (corner king) was roomy with a knockout bathroom. Daily staff attention to the room was appreciated and always nicely done. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in outside of home. The hotel was easily within walking distance of the Georgia World Congress Center where I attended a recent convention.
All in all, a great little hotel that packs an extremely positive wallop for your dollars!!!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Atlanta Downtown offers guests a unique boutique style lodging experience in the energetic heart of the city. Take advantage of our complimentary WiFi throughout and find plenty of space to work and relax in our inviting guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.