“Attentive Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Attentive Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I visited this hotel for a business meeting. The rooms were adequate and the hotel overall has nice, modern facilities. The staff seemed very attentive to our mid-size group and the housekeeping staff reminded me as I exited my room, to make sure I had all of my chargers (thank you!). Food was tasty (no rubber chicken). Fitness center is large and has many different types of cardo and weights. Only suggestion is that for women travelers, a magnifying mirror would be a nice touch to the bathroom.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

443 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
MN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Upon arrival, we were told that the hotel had no room for us. Instead they sent us across the street to the Springhill Suites. We reserved concierge level at the Marriott specifically to have the amenities of the Marriott. The Spinghill Suites had none of those amenities. Had I wanted to stay at the Springhill Suitres, I would have reserved there. The Marriott did comp our room at the Sprinhill. However, we had to walk across the street to get a couple of basics, like bottled water. Had I wanted to walk for the basics, I could have reserved many places other than this Marriott.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Montgomery
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night for a cheer competition and it was very clean, and affordable. The rooms were clean with good beds and just what you would expect. I would recommend the breakfast buffet. Bar in the lobby for adults and small in-door pool for the kids.

• Stayed January 2013
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed here and the service is still as good as the first time, The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable as were the public areas. The staff are very freindly and nothing is too much trouble. The sky train to the airport and rental car centre is close by and easy to get to from the hotel.
If you are travelling to/from the new International terminal to/from the hotel be advised that the skytrain does not go all the way to the terminal. However, there is a shuttle from the international terminal to the skytrain station.

This is one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in and we would stay here again if we were travelling through Atlanta

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This hotel is located right off the sky train at the ATL airport.I should note there is also a Farifield Inn ( I think, it was another Marriott brand) across the street from this one. The lobby is really pretty and nice. There is a sports bar/ restaurant as well that is nice. Our room was typical high quality Marriott room. We flew in the night before and had an early flight out of ATL the following morning and this was the best way to make sure we did not miss our connection. Best of all, the room was under $100 for the night. Overally, highly recommend and I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Accokeek, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

From the time I stepped off the plane into the complementary shuttle - it was amazing. The shuttle driver was the best I've encountered in a long time. He was articulate, gave explicit instruments which made our on and off with luggage so much easier and organized. Additionally, he had a warm inviting personality. We were welcomed at the door and escorted to the front desk. While waiting in line, an employee welcomed us talked with each of us about the amenities of the hotel until it was out turn at the counter. The counter attendants were very pleasant and accommodating. So far ... I LOVE THIS HOTEL! highly recommend it to all who travel to ATL!

Room Tip: I recommend higher floors.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stay here periodically for our business conferences, and I am always impressed! Very modern, beautifully decorated, and impeccably kept. The people are wonderful, the beds are so comfortable, and the onsite restaurant is top-notch! This is such a beautiful place to stay- and just a short train ride to/from the airport! Love it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway? Share your experiences!