“Hospitality second to none” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #7 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
“Hospitality second to none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was told by staff local nice places to eat, given directions, and made to feel as if this was my home away from home. Very warm and friendly environment. Also I felt my vehicle was safe parked outside.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is a beautiful property with a peaceful view but what made this property valuable was not the hotel itself but the wonderful staff. Nicole took the time each day to greet me, ask how my day was and to ask if I needed anything. Robert and Selena made sure I knew how to get to and from the property from surrounding areas, were on the spot with their shuttle service and very engaging during the drives. Melonie and Alicia S and Alicia B made me feel right at home. There were so many great staff members, I wish I knew each of their names but they go above and beyond to make a long stay very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the tree lined lake, it is peaceful and beautiful.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just a review to let management and other travelers know that my shuttle driver Selena was so helpful and kind, after my long flight she was prompt to pick me up and even stopped so I could get a bite to eat. Thank you holiday inn for such a wonderful staff. Thank you Selena for taking such good care of me.

holiday city oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Although the internet was extremely slow. The interactions with Nicole, Eli and Gloria made the stay very pleasant. I spent one week there on business. The Sales lady did an excellent job of keeping everything stocked for us in the meeting room.

Room Tip: be sure your phone has the capability of connecting to your sources because the internet is very slo...
GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had my niece a birthday sleep over here for the weekend. They loved it, the rooms could be a little bigger for me but for them it was perfect. The was able too walk to the movies and to get pizza. It was a great 13birthday weekend for us all.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is comfortable and clean and the staff are friendly and welcoming. It is conveniently close to the airport. Seeing that it is an airport hotel it is obviously far from any attractions. I did however enjoy walking in the neighborhood around the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Wooster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Due to bad weather we missed our Atlanta connection on the way home from a week's vacation, with no more connecting flights til the next day. Delta airlines gave us nothing because it was "weather related" so we dragged ourselves to the hotel list at the airport and called one. No response on the airport phone. Tried Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport because it looked close. Not only did they answer their phone, but we were in for a treat. Shuttle van picked us up, as well as other equally unhappy travelers. Melanie was working the front desk, and she smiled and put everyone at ease. She helped me with missing toiletries and showed me how to print our boarding passes for the next day's flight.
The room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was better than I expected, with hot and cold selections and plenty of tables to find a seat. The free shuttle back to the airport seemed full of the same travelers from the night before. And Melanie was still there to check us out! She was STILL SMILING and a ray of sunshine after a long trip.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#7 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#11 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.