You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed at this hotel for a weekend. Clean, courteous and great location. Everything was nearby. Near the airport, restaurants, movie theater, gym, etc. Lots of options. Couldn't ask for more. Will be returning.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Chippewa Lake, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

While visiting Atlanta with my grandchildren we wanted a hotel with a pool and breakfast that didn't break the bank, what we got was so much more. Upon our arrival we were offered a selection of warm cookies as we signed in to the delight of all. The view from the lobby overlooking the lake and the large room we shared were delightful. After the kids enjoyed the pool and showered, we were surprised at the wonderful spread of complimentary wine and beer, cheese/cracker tray, veggie/dip tray, and juices. The staff was very gracious and helpful. We returned to the downtown area the next morning to continue our fun activities refreshed and well-rested.

Room Tip: Best views are overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Harrison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Normally, I am dissatisfied the second time I stay in a hotel. Well, NOT THIS TIME!! The facility, room, the cleanliness, and every aspect of my stay was impressive. This was my second, two-week, stay at this hotel and I was much more than impressed with everything. From the ladies at the front desk (Tara, Melanie, and Alisha) to the two precious ladies that served breakfast, and the housekeeping ladies, I was made to feel at home, welcomed, and cared for. Every need was answered and every care was administered to. The parking lots are very well lit and everything you might ever need are close by. Oh yes, I will stay here again and I look forward to it.

Room Tip: The mid suites are excellent and this is the only hotel I have ever stayed at where the Office Chair...
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for 4 nights as a base hotel to see various sites around Atlanta. The bed was extremely comfortable, and room was very clean. Airport shuttle and boarding pass printer in lobby were added plus. The breakfast was standard nothing special, powdered eggs. We encountered one issue when asking for more towels we were told we had to give some back to get some. Four bath towels for three people is not unreasonable in my opinion. Front desk staff and bus drivers were outstanding.

Room Tip: Ask for lake view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Tara was exceptional, polite and professional. She was accurate and provided adequate information. I will definitely return as the hospitality was great! Much better then Hampton across the street and Buckhead

Erlenbach, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was so friendly and very accommodating. I especially want to mention Selena, we arrived very late in the evening and she found a restaurant for us to eat at. The hotel is very clean and has nice amenities. I would definitely recommend it. Its close to the airport but you have so much around, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Holmen, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We chose the hotel because we needed a room big enough to accommodate my brother and my father, and the Holiday Inn Camp Creek offers suites with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch.
The staff was great- very kind and generous, and seemed happy with their work, even when dealing with a weary traveler in the middle of the night.
The room was spacious enough for the three of us. I don't know what kind of expectations one can have for a pullout couch, but my pessimistic view going in was validated. The mattress on the pullout was about an inch thick, and you could appreciate every bar and spring from the underneath machinery. I didn't knock the hotel for this, as again, I'm not sure there exists a pullout couch that is any more comfortable. I will be critical, however, in the fact that there were no blankets provided for the sofa bed. There were sheets and pillows, just no blankets. I stole some from the other beds, which should have cued the housekeeping staff, but no- we returned that night to see my bed folded up and my borrowed blankets back on their original beds and still no blankets to be had. I guess I was too lazy to request something from the desk, so it is again tough to be too critical.
Bathroom was clean, although they only provided one bar of soap. Not too convenient for shower and sink use. Combination of this, some suspect air conditioning and the blanket issue is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. Mere inconveniences versus outright criticisms.
Breakfast was okay. It looks a little better than it tasted. Plenty of choices though, and the pancake and waffle makers are ever-dependable. Different meats and eggs both days we were there, which is always nice. The cinnamon rolls were tasty.
Saltwater pool looked okay, but we never partook, and I never saw anyone in there all weekend. There is a lovely deck off the back of the lobby which I did see people enjoying.
The location is very convenient. Not too far off the interstate, and very close to the airport (10 minutes?). Right next to a bunch of chain restaurants and shopping. Wifi was good.
I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#11 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#15 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.