You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #8 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Tara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Tara was exceptional, polite and professional. She was accurate and provided adequate information. I will definitely return as the hospitality was great! Much better then Hampton across the street and Buckhead

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Erlenbach, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The staff was so friendly and very accommodating. I especially want to mention Selena, we arrived very late in the evening and she found a restaurant for us to eat at. The hotel is very clean and has nice amenities. I would definitely recommend it. Its close to the airport but you have so much around, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Holmen, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We chose the hotel because we needed a room big enough to accommodate my brother and my father, and the Holiday Inn Camp Creek offers suites with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch.
The staff was great- very kind and generous, and seemed happy with their work, even when dealing with a weary traveler in the middle of the night.
The room was spacious enough for the three of us. I don't know what kind of expectations one can have for a pullout couch, but my pessimistic view going in was validated. The mattress on the pullout was about an inch thick, and you could appreciate every bar and spring from the underneath machinery. I didn't knock the hotel for this, as again, I'm not sure there exists a pullout couch that is any more comfortable. I will be critical, however, in the fact that there were no blankets provided for the sofa bed. There were sheets and pillows, just no blankets. I stole some from the other beds, which should have cued the housekeeping staff, but no- we returned that night to see my bed folded up and my borrowed blankets back on their original beds and still no blankets to be had. I guess I was too lazy to request something from the desk, so it is again tough to be too critical.
Bathroom was clean, although they only provided one bar of soap. Not too convenient for shower and sink use. Combination of this, some suspect air conditioning and the blanket issue is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. Mere inconveniences versus outright criticisms.
Breakfast was okay. It looks a little better than it tasted. Plenty of choices though, and the pancake and waffle makers are ever-dependable. Different meats and eggs both days we were there, which is always nice. The cinnamon rolls were tasty.
Saltwater pool looked okay, but we never partook, and I never saw anyone in there all weekend. There is a lovely deck off the back of the lobby which I did see people enjoying.
The location is very convenient. Not too far off the interstate, and very close to the airport (10 minutes?). Right next to a bunch of chain restaurants and shopping. Wifi was good.
I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everyone who worked at the night of the Wedding Party was very helpful and always had a smile on there face. The housekeepers were very go at there job and they respect everyone who had there sign outside of there door. The breakfast every morning that we were there was very good and clean. Ms. Gloria who fix the breakfast was a very wonderful and kind person with a smile. The Ladies at the front desk where very understanding and helpful. I will get a room or some rooms at this Hotel again.

Room Tip: The side with the lake and would like a room on the first floor with a good very of the lake.
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Ms. Selena (shuttle driver) picked me up from the airport. She was professional, engaging and personable. Melanie, at the front desk, was welcoming, warm and very personable. When presented with a problem in that the card I used to book the reservation was not on file she worked with me to clear things and get me in my room. Every contact with her and your other staff was met with such a caring attitude that I almost didn't want to leave to come home. I work for Chick-fil-A and we always talk about the "Surprise and Delight" aspect of our jobs. The staff at this location definitely exhibited this mindset. I look forward to staying here on future trips to ATL.

Room Tip: The a/c in the room is sensor activated. Regardless of what you have the thermostat set at, if you a...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the outside this looks like a fairly soulless place on the very outskirts of town & not quite near enough to the airport to be ultra-convenient. However, the staff were very helpful, the hotel is well maintained and the buffet breakfast tastes a lot better than it looks (although I’m not sure about the plastic cutlery & paper plates).
After a long flight into Atlanta the free airport shuttle was a godsend although you do face a trek from the international terminal to the domestic terminal to use the courtesy phone although it’s well signposted & the airport staff were very helpful. We also had to wait a while for the shuttle but once it arrived the trip to the hotel was quick & efficient.
The hotel bedrooms are well maintained and spacious and the staff do give this place a certain character. That said, it’s around $40 to go downtown (more to get back) so I think there is an argument for either staying nearer the airport from where you can catch the train downtown or downtown itself. There are a few restaurants near the hotel but we didn’t use any so I can’t comment on their quality etc.
All in all, a good experience although I think I’d probably select a different location next time unless I only need to get to & from the airport.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was in an excellent location where we had access to restaurants, pharmacy, gas stations and just shopping all around. The continental breakfast was excellent each morning and the guests were very friendly. Loved it! The front desk representative "Melanie" was very cordial and willing to change my charge to another credit card when I checked out. Thank you for great customer service. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: The rooms were very clean and quiet. I thought that it would be noisy because of the location near...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#11 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#15 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.