You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Tay was AWESOME! Very polite and helpful with recommendations and suggestions for local restaurants. He went above and beyond to offer to drive me to pick up dinner for my mom and I. He was easy to talk to and seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs. Thanks for a great experience in the ATL.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were scheduled to fly out of Atlanta on Thursday Feb 26th. The weather was suppose to get bad on Wednesday (our original arrival date) so we decided to drive over from Birmingham to Atlanta Tuesday night-the 24th. Well, obviously there were a lot of cancelled flights and some others decided to do the same and the hotels were booked up everywhere we went! We got to the Holiday Inn Express Camp Creek and the receptionist said she had one room but she was trying to see if the guest would arrive within the next 20 minutes (2:30 a.m.). I thought that was nice of her to hold it that long. We waited and they didn't show so we got the room! Thanks Alicia Smith! She was very professional and nice at the same time! Alicia told us to check with the receptionist that would be on duty before we checked out because as of right then the hotel was booked for the next night as well. I called and they only had a queen which wouldn't do so Tara told me to hold on and let her try a few things and she would call me back. She called back and said we didn't have to go anywhere! We really appreciated the staff! The shuttle driver (Jeriah) was a sweetie as well. Breakfast was very good and the location could not have been better!

Leawood, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was stuck in ATL, and had to stay overnight on 3/1/15. I was very thankful for superior customer service by the shuttle driver, and Alicia B. who checked in many tired, frustrated travelers. They both were professional, and kind in the midst of checking in so many people after midnight. My room was clean, bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
chattanooga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have used this hotel twice for a quick overnight stay and airport parking. Very good service. Quick bus ride to airport. They told us 15-20 minutes, but at 4AM it was only 8 minutes. Hotel was clean, the bed and bath linens were excellent! (Soft and pressed like new) I felt like we were the first guests to stay there. The price was high, but I don't think I could ever stay elsewhere for my flights out of Atlanta. The location is a very nice suburb close to airport. I never worried for the safety of my car. They even offer to store any valuables in the hotel.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My girlfriend and I were stuck in Atlanta for two nights (Sunday February 22nd and Monday February 23rd). It took us an hour after getting our flight details to finally get a room at a hotel; most places were over 200 a night and none were less than 124. We settled for 154 for a King Suite (still more than I wanted but wasnt gonna get picky at 11 at night).

We were picked up in the shuttle by a young man named Jeriah (possibly spelled Juriah but was given Jeriah). Very respectful, very courteous and kind, very friendly. I have been stuck traveling before and helpful local staff have always made my experiences that much easier. Jeriah was awesome for us and if we had had any cash on us we would have tipped him well.

The front desk staff was equally welcoming (I lost the card with the ladies' names on it but they were the overnight staff and morning staff for the 22nd and 23rd as well as the 24th, our check-out date). They, again, made our stay very welcome and stress-free, which was big for me because I was freaking out about missing work Monday and Tuesday.

Our driver Tuesday morning was also cheerful albeit slightly less talkative but not any less friendly. I didnt get a chance to catch his name but he was working Tuesday, February 24th at around 430 AM.

Rooms were clean, bed was comfy, and everything went as smoothly as the circumstances could have allowed for. Highly recommended to anyone for any travel needs.

Room Tip: We had the King Suite, which was about a 30 dollar upgrade but gave you an extra section of the room...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went through tripadvisor to schedule a room last minute. My sister is military and the Nashville airport was closed so we drove to Atlanta and stayed the night here. When we got there we wanted to see if there was a military discount and wish that we had gone through the holiday in express website instead seeing how there was. they were kind and were able to figure out gave us a discount anyways. Beautiful view and Tara at the front desk was a lovely face to see in the morning!

• Stayed February 2015
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Melanie and Mr. Tay...amazing Customer Service!!! Mr. Tay your suggestion for places to eat and assisting with my transportation was above and beyond service!!! Melanie to greeting me daily and making sure I was okay made me feel just right at home!! Both you are super stars!!!! ROCK IT!!!

Room Tip: If you are in the area you will not be disappointed.....
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#6 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#7 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#15 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.