After a day on the road, we didn't just want a bed to sleep in, we wanted a place that would make us feel good after sitting in the car for 13 hours. This place took care of us in every nice way. We were greeted very nicely as we walked in the door. The lobby was very attractive, there was a swimming pool for our son, we had a delicious, hot breakfast before hitting the road again, and the rate was very agreeable. The area had restaurants, gas stations, everything a traveler or business person would need. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta