I haven't stayed in a holiday inn for years!!!!!! This one is GREAT, updated with GREAT customer service. When you walk in they have a nice glass water fall... The water goes down the side of the glass, the other side is where they serve breakfast... We stayed in a 1 bed King. It slept very well. The room was a bit pricy for a holiday inn, but it was worth it.
Oh, so we came to the hotel late at night and they offered things we might have left for free. Comb, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. The night auditor(person at the desk over night) was VERY VERY NICE and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.