“Great Atlanta Airport Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
“Great Atlanta Airport Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at the Camp Creek Holiday Inn Express on numerous occasions while on business in Atlanta. This hotel overlooks a small lake and is convenient to a large number of restaurants and retail outlets, but the hotel staff and especially Tara, is what sets this hotel apart. Tara and the entire staff are always friendly, professional and go out of their way to make certain that our stay is a pleasant one. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a nice hotel in the Atlanta Airport area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharingit on TripAdvisor. A return visit is the highest compliment we can be paid, and we appreciate you returning to stay with us again. Thank you also for recognizing Tara at the Front Desk for her service to you. I will share your comments with our entire team, and will be sure Tara sees the very nice comment about her. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very comfortable rooms and an excellent front desk help, friendly and courteous, pure southern charm. The entire hotel was very clean, well lit and nicely furnished. I travel through Atlanta a couple of times a year and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the kind comments about our hotel and team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and take tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Feedback such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at the Camp Creek Holiday Inn Express during a very stressful time in my life. When I arrive I was treated like they were just waiting for me. The front desk stuff was very accommodating to my needs and very compassionate. When I got to the room it was cool and very clean with a home feeling. When I finally settled down to sleep I don't remember anything until the morning. :) Great Stay! I also would like to thank M’s Debbie Potts for being so kind to make sure my stay was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
What a wonderful compliment. Thank you for sharing this. I am so happy that Debbie and our team was able to assist you and make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Vidalia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have stayed twice at this hotel and both times have been good experiences. The room overlooked a lake which was a very peaceful setting, and was clean and comfortably furnished. The best part of each stay has been the helpful and friendly staff. I had car problems during my first trip and the staff went out of their way to help me find a nearby repair garage. As a woman traveling alone, that meant a lot to have them help me even though it was not part of their job. They are very caring people here and that is why this is now my GO TO hotel when I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharing this with us. A return visit is the highest compliment we can be paid, and we appreciate being your "Go To" hotel. I will share your comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you again many times in the future!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I experienced the all to common weather delay (thunderstorms) while connecting through Atlanta in August and had to stay the night. I chose a Holiday Inn for the overnight delay because they are usually reliable at a reasonable price. There are several Holiday Inns near the Atlanta airport and I was fortunate enough to pick their Airport West - Camp Creek hotel. I was not aware their were so many different Holiday Inns in the area until I went outside to the hotel shuttle pick-up point - wow what chaos with so many people stranded and trying to get rides to various hotels. Unlike most of the other shuttle drivers, the HI West shuttle driver (Cosby) was very personable and tried to help people figure out which Holiday Inn they needed to go to as each Inn has it's own shuttle. He was fantastic and a godsend after the long flight and delays I had experienced that day. When arriving at the hotel I was greeted by Marilyn at the front desk, she was friendly and helpful and provided me with a toothbrush as my toiletries were in my baggage still on the plane. In addition the next day on my early (5am) ride back to the airport the new shuttle driver (Frank) was friendly and helpful too! What a great experience,..I am glad I picked Holiday Inn Airport West - Camp Creek...fresh & clean, friendly & helpful.

Room Tip: Tip when using the Atlanta Airport hotel phones note that there are several Holiday Inns on the phon...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharingit on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that we were able to help turn your unexpectedly flight delay into a pleasant surprise and experience for you. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team, and that I will recognize Cosby and Marilyn in particular for taking such great care of you. Please hurry back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a great drivers to and from the airport. Frank and Cosby. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and nice! Her name was Marilyn G. She was from San Diego which was one of the places I was going to in California. I will definitely stay at this location again soon!

• Stayed August 2013
Wonderful! And thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing Frank, Cosby and Marilyn - they love to please our guests! I will share your comments with our entire team, and be sure to recognize them for their efforts. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated. Please return again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our family reunion was held at this hotel Aug. 2-4, 2013. The hotel staff was friendly and provided excellent service. Special kudos to Leslie James, Sales Manager, who superbly assisted in coordinating and managing our event. Also special thanks to April for her wonderful services. Our bus tour, banquet and other events were well managed and everyone had a great time. The hotel was perfect for shopping and dining as well as entertainment. This hotel and its staff deserve to be NUMBER 1. Thanks again Leslie and April. I will be back to relax and enjoy your great services again.
Joyce Goosby

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We love family reunions! Thank you so much for this terrific TripAdvisor review! I am delighted to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team, and that I will recognize Leslie and April in particular for taking such great care of you. Please hurry back!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#6 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#10 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.