“Great hotel and wonderful staff!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great hotel and wonderful staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a great hotel and the staff there was amazing!!! The front desk staff was awesome!!! April the lady that checked me in was amazing, and very nice. Everyday she had a smile on her face and was very warm and friendly. This is a great place to come for work, and for fun, the lake is beautiful and I love the peace and quiet by the lake. Again a great place and great staff. Love the front desk staff...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing our Front Desk team who work so hard every day to delight our guests! We truly appreciate this and I will share this with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Our experience with this hotel started off on the wrong foot before we arrived.
Having made a reservation 10 days ahead, I called them the day before our departure to request an early check-in --we had a long haul flight arriving at 6am. I was told to call again the following day and speak to the manager. The next morning I was put through to someone who said she was the manager and insisted that we did not have a booking, and that neither the booking number provided (which every other operator had quickly linked to our reservation) nor our names meant anything to her. Since I had already provided my card details and my booking was “non refundable” I could not just go ahead and book another hotel, so I kept politely but firmly insisting we had received TWO confirmation emails and had already spoken to at least two receptionists who had found our booking without any problem.
The lady in question kept insisting we had the wrong hotel and putting me on hold, despite knowing I was calling from abroad, with and without warning, several times during our quite lengthy discussion. Not a pleasant experience when you are three hours away from boarding a 10-hour flight. She finally seemed to find the name I had been spelling over and over using the phonetic alphabet and admitted that yes, we had a reservation.
Upon arrival, we waited at the hotels’ pick-up area for one hour and saw every shuttle arrive and leave –some several times—for other hotels before we mustered the energy to find the hotel number and call them. Only then did we find out we were supposed to call for our coach, as opposed to waiting as was the case with every other hotel. Fair enough, but why was this not specified at any point or in the confirmation emails?
Once on board the coach everything went smoothly. We were kindly booked in early, our room was comfortable and clean, the hotel staff and the drivers helpful and we had a very pleasant stay. It is a shame all the efforts to please customers are marred by shortcomings in the system that might have substantial consequences and the staff’s inability to acknowledge them.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have a view of the lake.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and comments. I am sorry to hear about the initial confusion regarding your reservation and the shuttle pickup procedure. I am glad to hear that it got cleared up and that in the end you enjoyed your stay. I assure you that I will share your comments with our team and that these items will be addressed for improvement. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Gatlinburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Beautiful hotel on a lake, close to airport. Checked in on June 8, 2013, Alicia is very nice and helpful. Took the shuttle at 2:30 in the morning..driver was also very nice and smiling even!
After our trip, we arrived back at the hotel on June 17 at 2:30 in the AM, we were checked back in again by Alicia. As we were checking out that morning, it was obvious that a guest was not happy. Debbie at the front desk handled it Very professionally, quietly and with "class."
I called back today to get Alicia's name, April looked up our dates to see who had checked us in on June 8. She was so kind and did not hesitate to look this up for me. So.....Shout out to Alicia, Debbie, and April, and both shuttle drivers. A great experience with these "fine" people!

The hotel is Immaculate and very nice. I will be staying here in the future.
L Odom

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Alicia, Debbie and April at our Front Desk, as well as our shuttle service and drivers, for their outstanding service and hospitality. We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Beautiful place, friendly and helpful staff with excellent hot breakfast and across the street from auction. Hopefully the excellent rates will continue, look forward to another stay and many more after that.

Room Tip: 7th. floor lake view was wonderful.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate Having National Powersports Auction now staying with us and are delighted you enjoyed your stay! I will share your comments with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again next month!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I thought the staff were excellent.
Debbie on the front desk and the drivers frank and Luther were extremely helpful and pleasant.

The hotel was very clean and it had eating places in walking distance

Des Dunleavy
Manchester
England

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk, and Frank and Luther of our transportation team for taking great care of you. We truly appreciate this and I will share this with them. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed two days in June of 2013. Marilyn G. and Alicia at the front desk were able to help me with all my business needs. They faxed, copied, and were able to direct me to the businesses I needed to complete my work. The room was comfortable, clean, and roomy enough for me to leave my paperwork out 24/7.
I will stay here each time I am in the Atlanta area for business or pleasure.
I almost forgot, the breakfast was great.

Room Tip: The King Jacuzzi room lent a little pleasure to my business trip.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Alicia and Marilyn at our Front Desk for their outstanding service and hospitality. We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Pros: Outstanding customer service, particularly from Debbie at check in, and from Marilyn and Cosby during my four night stay, took this from an average stay to very good.
The hotel is nicely located and has all the usual amenities. My group especially enjoyed the rear deck area overlooking the lake.

Cons: NO FEATHER PILLOWS in the house? Seriously? To make it worse, the concrete hard foam pillows they did have were lumpy. First and foremost a hotel room is for sleeping...

Room Tip: The lakeside view (which I did not have) obviously beats the crap out of the parking lot view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, Marilyn and Cosby for their outstanding service and hospitality. We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#6 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.