“Excellent Hotel Stay - Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Hotel Stay - Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had an excellent stay at this fine hotel.
1. Picked up 10 minutes after requesting airport pickup free of charge
2. Cordially greeted upon arrival at the hotel
3. Room was pleasant and VERY clean
4. Breakfast was hot, delicious with lots of choices. Coffee was GREAT!
5. The hotel is located on Princeton Lake which provided a lovely walking venue. Shops and restaurants are within EASY walking distance
6. My request was late check out was graciously accommodated
7. Checkout was simple, and I was immediately transported to the airport free of charge
Linda and DeAnthony were friendly, helpful and good at their jobs.
Bottom line: I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Wow! What a terrific compliment! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We greatly appreciate this wonderful review on the TripAdvisor website and your loyalty to our hotel. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk, DeAnthony of our transportation team, and the rest of our team who all work so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us, and I assure you that I will share them with all! We look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Uncasville, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

They treated me and my grand kids like we were common trash if anyone know me know I do not let my kids run wild and we are civilize we're ever we go the manager did not even have the respect to talk to me like an adult he hid behind the wall and relayed messages and told The desk clerk what to say on Saturday May 4, 2013 it was a horrible Birthday weekend ever around 8:00 we finally got a small room we reserved a suite and he lied that someone stayed over in that room the kids hade to wait 4 hrs tin the pool and the manager wanted us to leave but I was not taking the kids out in the cold and rain after they hade been in the pool for four hours I called channel five news then they finally gave us a small room and let us use the lobby eating are for the girls glamor make over I will never stay in this Holiday Inn on CampCreek ...A Disappointed Grandmother

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that you were disappointed. I am the only manager here and I was not involved with your check-in. If you are upset that our Front Desk person was very direct in explaining our Zero Tolerance policy (as we do for all guests) regarding gatherings, birthday parties, and disturbances in guest rooms or on guest floors then I accept that responsibility. Our sleeping rooms are for sleeping, and in fact we do not even allow parties or social events in our meeting and event rooms. We feel that warning guests up front is the right thing to do so they are not surprised if we have to address disturbances strongly later. We are an airport hotel and cater to a clientele that begins boarding shuttles to the airport at 4:00 AM in the morning and are very protective of our customers rest. I am sorry that your desired room type was not available at check-in. We do our best to accommodate all requests but on a sold out weekend such as this past weekend, guest plans can change and sometimes specific room types are not available. Again, thank you for your sharing this with us and thank you for staying with us.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I spent one night at this location one night prior to my departure to South America.
The tone of my visit was set from the driver picking me up at the airport. I was greeted with a smile and ask if I mind waiting just a few minutes before driving off. After waiting to make sure no one else was needing the shuttle at the time we left.
As we were heading to the hotel, the driver told me about the number of restaurants, shopping, banks, and other stores that were either walking distance from the hotel to those where the hotel shuttle could take you to.
Once arriving, I was greeted by Linda at the front desk with a smile. I was checked in quickly and when I mentioned that after checking out that I would lounge in the lobby a hour before taking the shuttle to airport, she suggested checking out at noon to enjoy the room an extra hour.
My room is what I like and expect out of any Holiday Inn Express. Large, clean, and comfy.
I booked a room with two queens (room 431). The room had plenty of space to rest, relax in a comfy chair in the corner, a large desk, nice size tv.
The bed and plenty of pillows both soft and firm and plenty of covering. The bedding looked clean also.
The bathroom was sleek and modern. Plenty of counter space for all my junk, enough thick towels and clean.
My only nik pick about the room is a larger trash can in the room and the top kept coming off the coffee maker. Minor things that didn't make the stay a bad one.
Per suggestion by the driver, I walked across to the supermarket and purchased a good meal in the deli, went to Walgreens for soda and last minute items and return to the hotel.
The main highlight is the wonderful deck!! The deck overlook a small lake. There were chairs and tables on the deck space out for enjoying. I ate my dinner outside and then just sat doing nothing but watching the wind ripple the water, listen to the various birds chrips and a wonderful sunset. I wasn't the only guest doing this as it was well used during my stay. Be advised that the deck close around 9:00 p.m. to ensure guest on the first floor won't have to deal with noise.
The lobby was very inviting and each time I came downstairs or near it, other guest were enjoying it.
You can also check flight status and print boarding passes in the lobby.
I mentioned to the front desk that I needed to make additional copies of my passport and wondered if it was a place near by to do so. She stated it was and the driver would be glad to take me.
The dayshift driver was glad to make this stop for me enroute to the airport. The young man was very friendly and ask did I enjoy my stay with his hotel.
Overall this was a great stay. So much that I was really thinking about staying a night after my return because of how great everything was at this hotel.
I would suggest anyone to stay at this location!

Room Tip: Enjoy the over 2,000 foot deck!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review!! Our greatest asset is our staff, plus our special location just 5 miles away from the airport in the 1 mile long Camp Creek Marketplace with a beautiful lake and water-skiing at our back door. We are glad that you discovered us and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk and our shuttle drivers. Our team works hard to please our guests and I promise I will share your comments with everyone. Please hurry back, and we hope to see you again soon.
Carine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a lovely welcome to the US on our first visit. Stayed just one night when we flew into Atlanta and the hotel was clean and comfortable, staff, including Debbie, pleasant and friendly; and we woke in the morning to a lovel view too...

Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Please come see us again soon and stay even longer so you can fully enjoy Camp Creek Marketplace and all that it has to offer!
Lithonia, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Everything was to my satisfation.The hotel is looks new, fresh and they keep it EXTREMELY clean! I wish all hotels were as pleasant as this one is!! They made our stay so pleasant and stress free which after a long day of work is very appreciated. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Atlanta. Thank you very much to the staff of the Atlanta West Airport Area Holiday Inn Express and Suites ;-)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us! Please come see us again soon!
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here one night while visiting Emory with my daughter.
What I liked:
1. staff was beyond wonderful--friendly, prompt, attentive, they acted like they cared, so rare these days in hotels. Shuttle driver was a really, really nice man who gave my daughter advice about colleges. Check in woman who was originally from southern california was the sweetest person!
2. Room was quiet!! Hooray for me
3. Room was clean
4. Everything functioned just fine, air con, tv, etc
5. Cheap: $129 before taxes
6. Very accomodating about leaving luggage all day the next day
Didn't like
1. breakfast was pretty basic. But, it was functional and we got enough to eat.
This hotel is off the beaten path so you really need a rental car unless you are just going to places in the area. We were visiting Emory so should have gotten a car but they were all booked up due to a huge convention in Atlanta. We took a taxi to Emory and back and it was pricey.
If I had a rental car I would definitely stay here again if visiting Emory or Atlanta (it's quite far from Emory, but for price, clean, friendly, quiet, I'd do the drive in a rental car--maybe 30 min?)

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the creek and it was quiet, not sure how the rooms on the other side of th...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our facilities, service and staff! We are delighted that you discovered us, and thank you for allowing us to be your home base while visiting Atlanta and Emory. I promise I will share your feedback with our team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Shandon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

This was a great hotel! It is about 5 miles from the Atlanta airport. The hotel offers a free 24 hour shuttle and the driver was friendly and a good driver. Many amenities such as a very clean indoor pool, free delicious breakfast, in room DVD capability( it's already hooked up with the tv) the room was clean, well equipped with a microwave, extra sink, fridge, hair dryer and a safe. The staff was very friendly, Alicia at the front desk helped us this morning and she was very kind at 4:00 am! We also used the guest laundry during our stay and it very helpful to be able to utilize that. The lobby is really nice with comfortable seating and the dining area is spacious with several large televisions. There is a lovely deck with lots of outdoor seating that overlooks a lake! Another thing our family really appreciated were the many restaurants, large grocery store, pharmacy and movie theaters steps from the lobby entrance. It was truly one of the best if not the best holiday inn express we have ever stayed at!

• Stayed April 2013
Wow! What a terrific review! THANK YOU SO MUCH! We greatly appreciate this wonderful review on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Alicia at the Front Desk and our shuttle drivers. Our team works hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us, and I assure you that I will share them. Please hurry back. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#6 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#11 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.