I spent one night at this location one night prior to my departure to South America.
The tone of my visit was set from the driver picking me up at the airport. I was greeted with a smile and ask if I mind waiting just a few minutes before driving off. After waiting to make sure no one else was needing the shuttle at the time we left.
As we were heading to the hotel, the driver told me about the number of restaurants, shopping, banks, and other stores that were either walking distance from the hotel to those where the hotel shuttle could take you to.
Once arriving, I was greeted by Linda at the front desk with a smile. I was checked in quickly and when I mentioned that after checking out that I would lounge in the lobby a hour before taking the shuttle to airport, she suggested checking out at noon to enjoy the room an extra hour.
My room is what I like and expect out of any Holiday Inn Express. Large, clean, and comfy.
I booked a room with two queens (room 431). The room had plenty of space to rest, relax in a comfy chair in the corner, a large desk, nice size tv.
The bed and plenty of pillows both soft and firm and plenty of covering. The bedding looked clean also.
The bathroom was sleek and modern. Plenty of counter space for all my junk, enough thick towels and clean.
My only nik pick about the room is a larger trash can in the room and the top kept coming off the coffee maker. Minor things that didn't make the stay a bad one.
Per suggestion by the driver, I walked across to the supermarket and purchased a good meal in the deli, went to Walgreens for soda and last minute items and return to the hotel.
The main highlight is the wonderful deck!! The deck overlook a small lake. There were chairs and tables on the deck space out for enjoying. I ate my dinner outside and then just sat doing nothing but watching the wind ripple the water, listen to the various birds chrips and a wonderful sunset. I wasn't the only guest doing this as it was well used during my stay. Be advised that the deck close around 9:00 p.m. to ensure guest on the first floor won't have to deal with noise.
The lobby was very inviting and each time I came downstairs or near it, other guest were enjoying it.
You can also check flight status and print boarding passes in the lobby.
I mentioned to the front desk that I needed to make additional copies of my passport and wondered if it was a place near by to do so. She stated it was and the driver would be glad to take me.
The dayshift driver was glad to make this stop for me enroute to the airport. The young man was very friendly and ask did I enjoy my stay with his hotel.
Overall this was a great stay. So much that I was really thinking about staying a night after my return because of how great everything was at this hotel.
I would suggest anyone to stay at this location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta