We always return to the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport West Camp Creek when we arrive in Atlanta from the UK, and are always happy to put our suitcases down there for a few days before we move on elsewhere. The staff – Debbie, Linda, Alicia, Tara, Arlene, Joseph and others – are friendly and relaxed. Our rooms have always been spotlessly clean and well maintained. There is a lake behind the hotel which makes for a nice view if your room is on that side, and the front faces a marketplace which includes a Walgreens pharmacy, a Publix supermarket, a TGI Friday's restaurant and many other shops all within easy walking distance, which is very useful if you don't want to rent a car directly upon arrival while still jetlagged. The area feels comfortably middle class and safe to walk around in, including at night. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from the airport (the drive takes about ten minutes). Given the hotel's proximity to the airport, there are planes passing overhead almost constantly, but the windows are well soundproofed, and you are not aware of them inside your room. The hotel does not have a restaurant (not a problem, as several restaurants offering good food are nearby); breakfast is a simple buffet (closes at 9.30 am) with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, fruit, coffee, cold drinks etc. and a pancake making machine. Thermos flasks with hot coffee (incl. decaffeinated) are available to guests free around the clock. The reception has a small business center to go online, print out boarding passes etc., and rooms have free WiFi. To us, it's perfect, and we love the place and the warm-hearted people running it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta