“Easter Weekend Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #8 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Ky
“Easter Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I were in town for the Easter weekend and spring break. We didn't realize this hotel was here until the 2nd night. We switched hotels from where we were staying and it was a good decision. The staff at Holiday Inn Express and Suites was superb. Our check-in representative, I believe her name was Tera (my apologies if I got it wrong) was professional, friendly, and accommodating. My spouse and I went to check out the room before unloading our bags and Tera made sure we were satisfied with our room. The lady who maintained the breakfast area was excellent. Everything was stocked and she ensured my family was provided an extra opportunity to get more food before she closed down for the morning.My baby daughter actually took a liking to her.The pancake machine was the bomb and the cinnamon rolls made me gain at least five pounds! The food was way better than the hotel across the street. Upon checkout, Linda greeted us with a warm smile and said she hoped our visit went well. We have no complaints and would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the East Point (Camp Creek) area of ATL. Southern hospitality at its finest!

Room Tip: Ask and you shall receive...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for the terrific review, and for recognizing Tara and Linda at the Front Desk for taking such great care of you. We are delighted that you found us and enjoyed your stay (and our terrific breakfast) so much. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Zionsville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I travel frequently for work, and I stayed in this hotel when visiting the Atlanta area. The facility is beautiful, the staff friendly, the bed comfortable, and the complementary breakfast was above average. The evening Manager's Reception was an added bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be able to return often. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The property is very clean, well maintained (inside and out) and staffed with wonderful people. The women at the front desk (Tara, Linda and Debbie) were very helpful. The breakfast area staff was also very helpful. This property is near restaurants and shops.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Tara, Linda and Debbie at the Front Desk who work so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with them and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We made Atlanta our spring break location with the family. Location/location/Location everything you need within walking distance or with the car.Easy access all the freeways. Checking in was a breeze with the help of Debbie.It was nice to see someone with a smiling face as you enter the hotel and not just hi here's your room key...... she made you feel at home .
Try the cookies by front desk there delicious.

Thank you again !!!!

Room Tip: Room 317 is very nice and centralized.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with Debbie and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was my husband and I first time staying at this hotel. Ms. Linda at the front desk was excellent. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable before we even made it to our room. She answered all of our questions and concerns. She was very knowledgable and polite. We would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends. The hotel is very nice and well maintained and having a representative like Ms. Linda is truly an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Logan, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel. It was easy to catch the airport shuttle, check-in and it's a lovely place! The front desk clerk impressed me before she even checked us in. The customer on the telephone must have been hard of hearing. She very patiently kept respelling something for him. Once the clerk moved on to the airline employee ahead of us, she addressed him as "captain" at least twice during his check-in process.

As my husband and I approached our room on the second floor, two housekeepers walked past us. They both said "hello" and one added, "Enjoy your stay!"

Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom smelled clean and looked the same. The carpet in our room was without stains or grime. The hotel was well cared for.

I could not believe the awesome free breakfast. What a selection! Hot cinnamon rolls. Pancakes. Bacon. Eggs. Sausage gravy and biscuits. An of course, bagels, cereal, coffee and juice.

Could we hear airplanes? Of course. The hotel is close to the airport! The airplanes did not keep me awake. We got a great night's sleep before flying out of Atlanta in the morning. The rate was more than $50 less than what I was expecting. Please don't raise the rates!

Upon check out, the front desk clerk asked if we were satisfied with our stay and whether or not we would stay there again. Obviously, this hotel cares about their customer satisfaction. Those are the places that will keep my business.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Positive recognition such as this means a great deal to all of our team members, and I promise I will share your comments with our staff! Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and each time it never disappoints!! Debbie and Linda are excellent and the rooms and hotel are always immaculate and clean. The hotel is also very close to tons of restaurants, shops and movie theater!! I will always stay here when in Atlanta.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for the OUTSTANDING review on the TripAdvisor website. Our second greatest asset (our staff is mour first) is our convenient airport location, with the mile long Camp Creek Marketplace shopping complex at our front door and the beautiful lake and water-skiing at our back door. We are glad that you discovered us and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and Linda at the Front Desk and our team. They work hard to please our guests and I will share your comments with all. Please hurry back to stay with us again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#10 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.