“Great service, and a very nice hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
“Great service, and a very nice hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The women at the front desk Linda was very kind. She always asked what we needed and helped my family out with it. The shuttle service from the airport was very prompt. We only waited maybe 5 minutes before we were on our way to the hotel. They offer services to take you shopping and will drop you off and pick you up. Hotel had great appliances and all granite counter tops and shower liners in the bathroom. I would say if your planning a trip to Atlanta this is a great hotel to choose.

• Stayed March 2013
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk and our shuttle drivers who work so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

625 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Preston, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The holiday inn express and suites of camp creek is a great hotel! The suite was modern and clean. We were close to restaurants and shops. Complimentary breakfast is served in the mornings. I would recommend the property to all.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you for the terrific review. We are fortunate to be situated in a unique setting for an airport hotel as part of the mile long Camp Creek Marketplace shopping & entertainment complex; and yet just minutes from both the airport and downtown Atlanta. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

from my shuttle ride from airport to hotel, to the last day of my stay, and of course all the days in between, I was treated like a VIP, no overstatement, in my view. not only did I feel comfortable with the hotel and its offered amenities, but the staff was attentive and friendly , Tara and Marilyn, my 2 VERY gracious hostesses, made me feel welcome and helped me with every question I had about local places to visit and even assisted me with changing my flight itinerary , that is what I call up and above the normal duties of what they needed to do, very warm and sincere , the rooms were kept clean and stocked very well every day and the continental breakfast, although the usual fare, was fresh and hot! just the way I like it!! lastly, the crew was very accommodating to me with shuttle service , I needed to change shuttle times that were needed to meet my business time schedules , and was done with a smile and as expedient as possible , and I feel because of the professionalism of both Tara and Marilyn and their work ethics , that even the shuttle drivers , Matt , Dave , and Mike , made sure I was on time , and , most important to me , were very friendly and yet professional , suffice it to say my stay at H.I. inn and suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek was the most enjoyable experience ive had to date. I am looking forward to my next business trip when I am in this area again! KUDOS GUYS!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Wow! What a tremendous compliment. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We greatly appreciate this wonderful review on the TripAdvisor website and your loyalty to our hotel. Thank you also for recognizing Marilyn and Tara, and Matt, David and Mike and all the rest of our team for their service. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team members, and I assure you I will share them with all. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I finally have the time to sit down and make a well-deserved review for this hotel property. I stayed here from December 17 to 21, 2012. First things first the Hotel is located in a convenient area near a shopping mall with many well-known restaurants and stores such as Target; also the Hotel property is located walking distance from a Walgreens pharmacy. The Hotel is easy to locate near the Atlanta International Airport; it’s only a 10 minute drive or less.
At arrival the staff was very friendly at all times making my stay enjoyable to me and my family. One night I asked for additional blankets for my room and they didn’t hesitate to satisfy my needs. On evenings the front desk offered frees cookies for that sugar craving.
This Hotel offers free breakfast; the menu was very good and had good quantities to satisfy everybody. The dining area was very clean; the majority of the patrons that used the dining facilities were business people making it a relaxing quiet feeling (if you go to an Orlando Hotel you’ll know what I’m referring to, fighting for a piece of bread!!). My daughter loved the automatic pancake maker.
Overall the Hotel is very clean and the room was also very clean including floor, beds and bathroom so good job for the housekeeping staff!! I stayed on a fourth floor with a nice lake view. This hotel also has an indoor heated pool, I didn’t use it but it looked nice and clean.
Overall this was a great stay, the only harmful thing of this hotel property due to its location is the air traffic at nights, it tends to get noisy, if you’re a light sleeper you will have trouble enjoying your rest but I’ll guarantee you’ll get used to it at the second night.

Room Tip: ask for the Lake view
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Night (or anytime) air traffic nloise is a very rare comment as we are located a full 5 miles from the airport and the planes are still well overhead our hotel. I am sorry that you felt your rest was disturbed. Thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing your experiences on Trip Advisor. We care delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope that your travels will allow you to stay with us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the Holiday Inn on Camp Creek was wonderful. Linda provided the best customer service experience that I have encountered. Linda is very courteous and professional. Customer service is very important when I select a hotel. I give Linda 5 stars. She is a great Front Desk person.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with Linda and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My trip was made very comfortable because one of your host who was very kind and help Marilyn Gg. Was on the name tag. She helped get to where I was going. She also made an excellent suggestion as to where I should go while in the area. I will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Marilyn at the Front Desk who works so hard to please our guests. Recognition such as this means a great deal and I promise I will share this with Marilyn and the rest of our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!
Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed a night here before flying out of ATL. We took advantage of the Park n' Fly. It's included in the room price for 7 days and then $7 after that.

Easy check in. Beautiful modern lobby. So are the rooms. A theme of brown and blue and silver. Spacious and easily accommodated 4 adults.

Standard hot breakfast much like all other HIE. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, pastries, toast, cereals, fruit and yogurt. Coffee and juices.

The shuttle picked us up right on time, loaded and unloaded our luggage and dropped us at our check in point.

When coming back...well this is my only complaint. We tried to call the hotel when we landed and never could get a direct number. We ended up using the call terminal outside where all the hotel shuttles meet. They said 10 minutes.

Over 30 minutes later.

Finally he arrives. We had to load our own luggage. We ran out of room and my friend had to basically sit on her suitcase. The driver didn't offer to put anyone's luggage in the luggage area in the back.

We finally leave the airport but then we realize we aren't heading to the hotel. We are going basically the opposite direction. The driver tells us there are some Boeing pilots he has to pickup. Seems like that should be a seperate trip to me.

We arrive at Boeing. Wait nearly 10 minutes. Pilots never show. We leave, get a mile down the road, when this guy makes a U turn through a gas station, pulls out in front of a car and runs a red light. To go back and get the pilots. They had shown up.

We go get them and FINALLY head towards the hotel. We had to unload all our own luggage while the driver chatted up the pilots...seems they were all friends.

In all we were on this stupid shuttle for well over an hour and a half. It's 15 minutes from the hotel to ATL in traffic. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. This shuttle is for hotel to airport transfers. Not various points in Atlanta to the hotel. If this guy wanted to do a favor for his pals then leave paying customers out of it.

We landed at 3:00, on the shuttle at 4:15, but didn't get to the hotel until 5:40! This is unacceptable. I'm not a complainer but that was out of control. We fly a lot and I doubt we will stay here again because of the shuttle experience. That's too bad.

• Stayed February 2013
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for the many positive comments about our hotel and staff. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our Park N Fly package. I apologize that your shuttle trip from the airport took longer than expected. This is very unusual and I will share your concerns with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#5 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#7 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.