“Clean rooms, Courteous staff, Free internet & parking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
IHG Booking.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 190 hotels in Atlanta
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Clean rooms, Courteous staff, Free internet & parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My first time staying in this hotel was February 2012 when it was fairly new. I had a great stay. It was a no brainer to stay here this year. I was concerned that the hotel might have deteriorated since my last stay; which was not the case. The halls and rooms were still clean and smelled new. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The free parking and internet were welcome treats. There was a problem with my refrigerator, but I adjusted the temperature which solved the problem.

My overall stay was great and I look forward to choosing this hotel the next time that I am in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and you sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. We work hard to keep our hotel in "new" condition and thank you for recognizing that. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Please come see us again soon!

627 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The Front Desk Staff was very kind and helpful. The room was also very clean. I did not use any of the shuttles available, but they have shuttles that run to the airport and to the local marketplace which would be very helpful if needed.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Comments such as yours are greatly appreciated and I will share theem with our team. Thank you for staying with us and please come see us again soon!
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

When reading the reviews for this hotel, please know that this hotel offers 2,000 rewards points if a guest gives them a 5 score on tripadvisor. When the front desk offered me this during my checkout - I declined. I use tripadvisor faithfully when I make my bookings and I rely on its information to be honest. If people start writing dishonest reviews, the tripadvisor site becomes useless and I don't want that to happen.

WIth that said, here is my honest review of the hotel. It is not a 5, and anyone who gives it a 5 is not being honest. It is at best a 3.

PROS: 1) Staff is very friendly and helpful 2) free WIFI, good connection 3) nice view of creek if you get a room with creek view 4) free shuttle bus from airport

CONS: 1) OLD CARPETS and CLEANING STAFF DOES A POOR JOB - hotel feels old and dingy, especially the carpets. I moved out of a suite on the first floor to a regular queen room on the 4th floor because the suite had bad carpet stains and odor. The suite looked old and worn and not clean. The standard queen room on the 4th floor, which is a cheaper room, was cleaner. Given that this is a new 3 year old hotel, I was surprised at how worn this hotel was 2) there is no eatery or room service, no food at the hotel except breakfast, and hotel is located out in the middle of nowhere with no restaurants in walking distance. You need to take the shuttle to get to any eateries. Hotel tells you that the restaurants are walking distance but, though they are not far in terms of distance, you need to cross a major intersection to get to them and it is not realistic to walk there, especially in the evenings. Though the hotel offers a free shuttle to restaurants, it is inconvenient 3) it is a $38 taxi ride to downtown Atlanta and it takes 30 mins without traffic. 4) HORRIBLE PILLOWS - the pillows are the kind that you get from lowend motels. And poor quality, dingy sheets. 5) breakfast has very limited choices.

In my opinion, this room is not worth the price they charge.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the first floor. The 4th floor rooms are better, and ask for the room with...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review. I am sorry that you did not speak personally during or after your stay with us to share any disappointments or questions regarding our hotel and the TripAdvisor review process. We most certainly do not require and offer a reward requiring a 5 star rating. We appreciate and respect the integrity of the rating systeem, and have absolutely no control over how our guests rate us. However, we do encourage reviews from all guests and are extremely grateful that so many of our customers take time out of their very busy schedules to share their personal experiences with us and all TripAdvisor customers. Every review posted on the TripAdvisor website is an honest and confidential review from a past customer. We work extremely hard to deliver a 5 Star Guest Experience and we inform our customers of this from the time they arrive at the hotel on our shuttle service, to the time they depart. To further validate our scores, a cross-check used in our industry and by our parent company (IHG Hotels) is the confidential customer survey that Holiday e-mails out to our past guests. It is randomly emailed to past customers and the response is confidentially sent back directly to Holiday Inn headquarters. I am proud to say that we score extremely high in this measurement as well and are consistently at or near the top for our brand and market in all categories, particularly in Housekeeping and the condition of the hotel. We are also very fortunate to be located in Camp Creek Marketplace where our guests enjoying taking advantage of the more than 100 stores, restaurants and services located in the is 1-mile long complex. Our guests do enjoy walking to the shops and restaurants of Camp Creek Marketplace and fortunately do not have to cross a busy highway to access them. There are dozens of offerings (food, beverage, drug store, movie theatre, suermarket, banks, etc.) located within 100 feet to ¼ mile from us. That said, I do want to be sure you know that we are concerned and disappointed to hear that your stay did not measure up to your (or our) expectations. Mistakes and issues can happen, and I assure you that I and my team take them very seriously, and will follow up on every item you mentioned and take the necessary corrective action to insure that you and future guests do not experience a similar problem. As you noted, we opened as a brand new hotel less than 3 years ago, and our focus is and always has been to keep it in that same pristine condition. I assure you that yours was an isolated experience and can only hope that you will return again to our hotel in the future to allow us a second opportunity to demonstrate the true service and hospitality of our hotel and our team. Thank you again for being with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our family lives in Knoxville, TN and we were flying to HI from Atlanta before Christmas. We decided to stay in Atlanta because we had an early morning flight. We meant to park in long-term parking at the Atlanta airport, but decided to park at the hotel instead and use the shuttle. I had a bit of trepidation because I worried about getting to the airport on time and additionally, I worried about how long it would take to get to our car once we returned two weeks later.

I should have had no worries! We were very impressed with the hotel accommodations, the staff, and the shuttle in both directions! Absolutely no glitches. We will stay at this hotel every time we travel to Atlanta in the future. We were very, very, pleased.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the terrific review, and for taking the time to share it with other TripAdvisor travelers! We are delighted that you found us and were able to take advantage of our park 'n fly services. We are fortunate to be situated in a unique setting for an airport hotel as part of the mile long Camp Creek Marketplace shopping & entertainment complex; and yet just minutes from both the airport and downtown Atlanta. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We happened upon this hotel via tripadvisor as a place to stay overnight before an early morning international flight. The parking plus shuttle combined with the breakfast saved us so much money it made our overnight stay essentially free.

It is not the Ritz. It is a Holiday Inn, but for the price...holy cow...cannot be beat...very clean, modern, wireless, breakfast & excellent customer service.

We will stay here again as travel requires!

Room Tip: Please note that 'suites' do not include a separate room for the pull out sofa, just a 4 foo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
The most important thing is that you know about this place now!! We are so glad that you discovered us and that you will be back! And we greatly appreciate you helping to spread the good word about our hotel through the TripAdvisor website. Thank you for staying with us, and look forward to your return!
West Linn, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

A very well run establishment. reasonably priced with all the desired amenities. quiet, great shuttle service to airport and rental cars. The staff extended warm hospitality and assistance. Tameka at the reception desk was the best! Complimentary business center.

Room Tip: request a room overlooking the small lake behind the hotel. quiet in the winter....I don't know...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us! Please come see us again soon and Happy Holidays!
Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

They have a great attentive and friendly staff. Its shuttle service is the best I've seen; and I travel a lot up and down the east coast. Linda and Frank at the front desk were always helpful, upbeat, and willing to go the extra mile. The breakfast is better than any hotel I've stayed in. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. It is located in an area where shopping for your needs, no matter what they may be. is very convenient. If you are a golfer, this hotel is only 7 minutes from a great course; ie;Wolf Creek Country Club: once private but now a public facility. I give it five stars. There is a movie theater and malls in walking distance. The back deck in the summer is great and entertaining as it overlooks a man made lake where it is relaxing and peaceful. Plus you get to see water skiing and ski jumping is practiced.You can't go wrong staying here.Been here many of times. When I go to this area this is the only place I would want to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the terrific review, and for recognizing Linda and Franck at the Front Desk for taking great care of you. Thank you also for mentioning Wolfe Creek Golf Club. We will be developing a Golf & Room Package with them this year to promoite this more. We are fortunate to be situated in a unique setting for an airport hotel as part of the mile long Camp Creek Marketplace shopping & entertainment complex; and yet just minutes from this golf course, the airport and downtown Atlanta. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for being a frequent guest and we look forward to serving you again soon! Happy Holidays!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#7 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.