Our family lives in Knoxville, TN and we were flying to HI from Atlanta before Christmas. We decided to stay in Atlanta because we had an early morning flight. We meant to park in long-term parking at the Atlanta airport, but decided to park at the hotel instead and use the shuttle. I had a bit of trepidation because I worried about getting to the airport on time and additionally, I worried about how long it would take to get to our car once we returned two weeks later.
I should have had no worries! We were very impressed with the hotel accommodations, the staff, and the shuttle in both directions! Absolutely no glitches. We will stay at this hotel every time we travel to Atlanta in the future. We were very, very, pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta