We happened upon this hotel via tripadvisor as a place to stay overnight before an early morning international flight. The parking plus shuttle combined with the breakfast saved us so much money it made our overnight stay essentially free.
It is not the Ritz. It is a Holiday Inn, but for the price...holy cow...cannot be beat...very clean, modern, wireless, breakfast & excellent customer service.
We will stay here again as travel requires!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.