I recently stayed at this hotel 4 nights to attend Family Week at Talbott Recovery Center in Atlanta. The hotel staff was extremely friendly (especially Linda) and helpful throughout my stay. I was greeted upon arrival. in addition to friendly faces and assistance during my stay. I was also offered a shuttle to the airport and / or surrounding shopping and restaurants. The location was great, very close to the airport and a lot of restaurants. They had a wonderful breakfast every morning with plenty of hot and cold choices. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, linens soft. I will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this room to anyone staying in the Atlanta area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta