Stayed here with others for business and required a conference room in addition to our room (I stayed in 317). The manager and staff (breakfast team as well as front desk) went well out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed with no advanced notice on our part. I stay in a lot of hotels and would go out of my way to stay here again during business in the Atlanta area. Their convenient airport shuttle and super location (very near restaurants/shopping) was also a pleasant surprise!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.