“Newer property a little ways from the ATL airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Athens GA
“Newer property a little ways from the ATL airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We spent the night here before an early morning flight to L.A. for a cruise to Hawaii and the South Pacific. The property is fairly new and in great shape. Nearby are several choices for eating to which you can walk safely and conveniently. The staff (Frank and Linda) were welcoming and helpful.

The only downside is this property is a bit further from the ATL airport that some others (although this can also be a plus) - with the connecting street that has heavy traffic during rush hour. So the shuttle (free of course) to the property may take a bit longer in the late afternoon / early evening. My iPhone GPS also did not locate the address accurately, so be alert.

Nonetheless, the price was right, the room very comfortable, and everything else was very satisfying. Will consider it among the few that we use for such overnight stays before early flights.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you! Our greatest asset is our location just 5 miles away from the airport. If not, our guests would be unable to enjoy the 1 mile long shopping complex at our front door and the beautiful lake and water-skiing at our back door. We are glad that you discovered us and that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for recognizing Franck and Linda at the Front Desk. They work hard to please our guests and I will share your comments with them and our team. Please hurry back, and we wish you a Happy Holiday season.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am a Hilton Diamond member, but all of the Hilton brand hotels near the Atlanta airport were sold out. I ended up at the Holiday Inn Express, Camp Creek for a 2 night stay. Wow! I have to seriously reconsider Holiday Inns - they have changed! This hotel was upscale, new, super clean, and the staff was excellent. Wine, beer, cheese, fruit, veggies in the evening were a nice treat. I will definately stay here when in the ATL airport area. Great location and great hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you! We love converting our competitor hotel's guestss to Holiday Inn Express Raving Fans! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The highest compliment you can pay us is to return again and again. We hope you will, and thank you for staying with us during this visit to Atlanta! Happy Holidays!
Morgan Hill, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. I just fell in love with this hotel. The staff was wonderful. Frank and Linda were so great. Frank gave me a tour of the hotel. I did not realized that the hotel had so much to offer until I went on the tour. The one of a kind lobby with the water fall was so beautiful. From the room being great to the breakfast in the morning. I recommend all the holiday inn express hotels have this set up for their hotels. I met the district manager as I was checking out, and told him about how wonderful this hotel was. Thanks to everyone for making my stay at the hotel a wonderful one. Can't wait till I return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
It was a pleasure meeting you while you were here! We are so happy that your son recommended our hotel, and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff, and for recognizing Linda and Franck at the Froint Desk. I will share your feedback with our entire team. We are fortunate to have a great team here that truly cares about our customers. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Tuskegee, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed at this property with my husband on my birthday and from the outside to the inside of the hotel was beautiful. The staff was great and helpful from the moment we arrived until the time we checked out. It was a pleasure to have the front desk worker Linda there to greet us with a lovely smile and the driver Joseph also had a smile on his face as he spoke and talked with us. The room was great including the bathroom which had granite sink and shower and it was so clean. I notice the nice view of the lake outside when I open the window and the nice deck outside in room #208. This is a great hotel to stay at and this is the hotel I will be staying each time I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing them on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk and Joseph our shuttle driver who both work so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal us, and I will share them with our entire team. Please come see us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stay in hotels at least 2 weeks a month all over the world. I am also a Gold Elite member with Holiday Inn. My stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek was due to our normal crew hotel being book solid. They where all about picking us (three crew members) up at north cargo area at the Atlanta International Airport. However when I asked to be dropped off over by north cargo area the bus driver said they could not due to the policy set forth by the general manager so I asked to speak with him. His name is Jeff Johnsen. I asked if they could take me over to north cargo. He said no. I brought up that they picked us up there but he did not care. They we all in a hurry to get us here and take our money but no customer service after the fact. Additionally when I ask to speak to the GM, the afternoon van driver, Matt came out and was very rude to me. After my discussion with them GM, I headed back to my room. A little later I was back at the front desk and asked Matt for the customer service number at which time Matt started arguing about giving it to me. All of the other folks I dealt with where excellent from the front desk to room service, and breakfast. Rooms where excellent; I was able to get a good nights sleep. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in; however I won't stay at this hotel again if I can avoid it. The GM Jeff Johnsen and Matt have lost the idea of customer service. If you need any shuttle service I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
As you stated to me when we spoke, you normally stay in an entirely different area, 10-15 minutes from our hotel, and were placed here because that was not available. I agree that ours is not the best location for you and you should seek hotels in that area for future stays when you have these same specific transportation needs. I am pleased to see that you were delighted all of our promised and standard services, our hotel and our staff during your stay. It is unfortunate that you presumed or were misinformed by your company that we provided complimentary on-demand taxi service for our guests. We do not, nor is it feasible to. The location you were demanding we take you at the busiest shuttle service time of the day was 10-15 minutes away and well off our normal route, which would have resulted in many other customers being inconvenienced for promised and approved service. Unfortunately, you did not allow me, or our driver Matt, to explain why we could not before becoming frustrated and ending the conversation. As you can see from our close to 400 other reviews on the TripAdvisor site, our guests are extremely pleased with our hotel, service and responsiveness, including our shuttle services. We consistently go above and beyond the expected norm by providing complimentary shuttle service not only to & from the airport on a 24 hour basis, but also to the 120 stores, restaurants and services located within Camp Creek Marketplace around the clock. Thank you for staying us, and I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate all of your transportation needs during your stay, and we hope that you will stay with us again when future travel plans call for a hotel in the Camp Creek Marketplace area.
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I travel a great deal, and I appreciate attention to detail. The lobby has a number of elegant touches; our bathroom was updated with contemporary fixtures and granite sink/shower; and we had a lovely view (from room 424) of the small lake and surrounding woods. The free breakfast was sufficient, as was the coffee. There is also good shopping and a number of restaurants nearby. Best of all were the friendly shuttle operators and Frank, my new best friend at the front desk! Thanks all!

• Stayed November 2012
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our service and staff, and for recognizing Franck at the Front Desk and our shuttle drivers for outstanding service! I will share your feedback with our entire team. We are fortunate to have a great team here that truly cares about our customers. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
York, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I recently stayed at this location, room 421. I travel through Atlanta frequently. This was the first time I had used this location. I liked the location, nearby dining provided a good selection. What impressed me was staff. They were friendly, and appeared to enjoy their job. I wish more Americans would smile and enjoy what they are doing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing them on the TripAdvisor website. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Please come see us again soon and stay even longer so you can fully enjoy Camp Creek Marketplace and all that it has to offer!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#10 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.