“"Linda and Joseph bring out the best at Holiday Inn!!!"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
Tuskegee, Alabama
“"Linda and Joseph bring out the best at Holiday Inn!!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed at this property with my husband on my birthday and from the outside to the inside of the hotel was beautiful. The staff was great and helpful from the moment we arrived until the time we checked out. It was a pleasure to have the front desk worker Linda there to greet us with a lovely smile and the driver Joseph also had a smile on his face as he spoke and talked with us. The room was great including the bathroom which had granite sink and shower and it was so clean. I notice the nice view of the lake outside when I open the window and the nice deck outside in room #208. This is a great hotel to stay at and this is the hotel I will be staying each time I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing them on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk and Joseph our shuttle driver who both work so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal us, and I will share them with our entire team. Please come see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stay in hotels at least 2 weeks a month all over the world. I am also a Gold Elite member with Holiday Inn. My stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek was due to our normal crew hotel being book solid. They where all about picking us (three crew members) up at north cargo area at the Atlanta International Airport. However when I asked to be dropped off over by north cargo area the bus driver said they could not due to the policy set forth by the general manager so I asked to speak with him. His name is Jeff Johnsen. I asked if they could take me over to north cargo. He said no. I brought up that they picked us up there but he did not care. They we all in a hurry to get us here and take our money but no customer service after the fact. Additionally when I ask to speak to the GM, the afternoon van driver, Matt came out and was very rude to me. After my discussion with them GM, I headed back to my room. A little later I was back at the front desk and asked Matt for the customer service number at which time Matt started arguing about giving it to me. All of the other folks I dealt with where excellent from the front desk to room service, and breakfast. Rooms where excellent; I was able to get a good nights sleep. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in; however I won't stay at this hotel again if I can avoid it. The GM Jeff Johnsen and Matt have lost the idea of customer service. If you need any shuttle service I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
As you stated to me when we spoke, you normally stay in an entirely different area, 10-15 minutes from our hotel, and were placed here because that was not available. I agree that ours is not the best location for you and you should seek hotels in that area for future stays when you have these same specific transportation needs. I am pleased to see that you were delighted all of our promised and standard services, our hotel and our staff during your stay. It is unfortunate that you presumed or were misinformed by your company that we provided complimentary on-demand taxi service for our guests. We do not, nor is it feasible to. The location you were demanding we take you at the busiest shuttle service time of the day was 10-15 minutes away and well off our normal route, which would have resulted in many other customers being inconvenienced for promised and approved service. Unfortunately, you did not allow me, or our driver Matt, to explain why we could not before becoming frustrated and ending the conversation. As you can see from our close to 400 other reviews on the TripAdvisor site, our guests are extremely pleased with our hotel, service and responsiveness, including our shuttle services. We consistently go above and beyond the expected norm by providing complimentary shuttle service not only to & from the airport on a 24 hour basis, but also to the 120 stores, restaurants and services located within Camp Creek Marketplace around the clock. Thank you for staying us, and I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate all of your transportation needs during your stay, and we hope that you will stay with us again when future travel plans call for a hotel in the Camp Creek Marketplace area.
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I travel a great deal, and I appreciate attention to detail. The lobby has a number of elegant touches; our bathroom was updated with contemporary fixtures and granite sink/shower; and we had a lovely view (from room 424) of the small lake and surrounding woods. The free breakfast was sufficient, as was the coffee. There is also good shopping and a number of restaurants nearby. Best of all were the friendly shuttle operators and Frank, my new best friend at the front desk! Thanks all!

• Stayed November 2012
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our service and staff, and for recognizing Franck at the Front Desk and our shuttle drivers for outstanding service! I will share your feedback with our entire team. We are fortunate to have a great team here that truly cares about our customers. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
York, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I recently stayed at this location, room 421. I travel through Atlanta frequently. This was the first time I had used this location. I liked the location, nearby dining provided a good selection. What impressed me was staff. They were friendly, and appeared to enjoy their job. I wish more Americans would smile and enjoy what they are doing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing them on the TripAdvisor website. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Please come see us again soon and stay even longer so you can fully enjoy Camp Creek Marketplace and all that it has to offer!
new windsor ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great hotel in a great location Located near food and shopping and close to the airport. A definite must stay again .Great lake and deck off the back off the hotel. Stay was extremely helpful. Linda at the front desk helped me personally on more than 1 occasion and was extremely helpful

Room Tip: Great hotel in a great location Located near food and shopping and close to the airport. A definite...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for the many kind comments about our hotel, staff, and LInda at the Front Desk. I am glad you discovered and were able to enjoy our newest feature, our 2000 sq ft outdoor lakefront deck. It is a beautiful view, and on most days the waterski club that manages the lake is out there practicing on the slalom course and ski jump ramp. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Richmond Hill, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We didn't arrive until 8:30-9p.m., but the desk clerks were expecting us, and everything went smoothly. They applied our AAA discount and arranged the "park and fly" option for us. The hotel itself was new and the room contained everything we needed. My husband enjoyed breakfast the next morning before we left. They also had the computer on which you can print your boarding pass, although we didn't use it because our shuttle was already there. We will stay there anytime we fly out of Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our Park 'n Fly package. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Please come see us again soon and stay even longer so you can fully enjoy Camp Creek Marketplace and all that it has to offer!
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We booked our stay on the way to Italy and back. What a treat. Beginning with the courtesy phone call, they were professional. We were told of the length of time it would take to pick us up, where to be, and what the van looked like. This was our first trip to Atlanta and the airport is HUGE. Staff made it easy for two weary travelers to navigate. The front desk had everything ready to go......AND A SIMPLE GIFT OF WATER AND SNACK BARS. Thank you, we were starving. When ready for a quick meal, staff wanted to drive us across the parking lot. We declined, but how nice was that. Our room (both times) was spotless, and the bed was very, very comfy. Gloria provided a very nice selection of breakfast items. Fresh, hot items hot and cold, cold. I lost my list of names.....but let it be known, every staff member was a superstar.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for your terrific TripAdvisor review of our hotel! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and are pleased to hear that you will return! Thank you also for the very kind comments about our entire staff, and Gloria in the breakfast area in particular. I will share your compliments with our entire team and I know they will be very much appreciated. Please hurry back, and we look forward to seeing again on your next visit to Atlanta!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Court SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#9 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#10 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#10 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.