I stayed at this property with my husband on my birthday and from the outside to the inside of the hotel was beautiful. The staff was great and helpful from the moment we arrived until the time we checked out. It was a pleasure to have the front desk worker Linda there to greet us with a lovely smile and the driver Joseph also had a smile on his face as he spoke and talked with us. The room was great including the bathroom which had granite sink and shower and it was so clean. I notice the nice view of the lake outside when I open the window and the nice deck outside in room #208. This is a great hotel to stay at and this is the hotel I will be staying each time I am in Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta