I got stranded in Atlanta Airport and got this hotel from the airline supplier. At first it looked nice, the staff was friendly and check in was quick. I arrived there at 1:00 am and left before 6:00.
But the room was very run down and when I woke up I was all itchy in my left leg. I asked the lady at the front desk if it is possible that they have a case of bed bugs, and her answer was that they wash the sheets every day. The irritation turned to one of worst insect bite cases I ever had and in general I am not sensitive to insect bites. It took more than a week for it to completely heel. I wrote to the hotel with details of the room number and date (through the form on the site), and they never even responded.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Atlanta Airport South Hotel Atlanta
- Wyndham Garden Atlanta Airport South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Garden Atlanta Airport South, located less than 3 miles from Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport is your gateway to Southern hospitality. Relax in our specious guestrooms, experience our signature Clear Air rooms and enjoy a meal at Scarlett's, our hotel restaurant, bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Windsor Hotel Atlanta Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.