“Real Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Atlanta
“Real Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The best pizza I have ever had! It was so good and tasted so real!! The drinks were expensive and there were no refills also get your drinks first..it looked like a long wait but as soon as we ordered the pizza was ready in 1-2 minutes. Fast, great, original pizza. We can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Bring a Microscope to View Pizza Toppings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The pizza here is very good. However, the toppings quantity is a complete rip-off. We ordered two different pizzas. On each (at least they are consistent), there were realistically two slices worth of toppings on an 8-slice pizza.

The ambiance is awful. The stools are uncomfortable, and you may end up facing a naked west window in late afternoon with the sun blinding you. Would it really be so hard to get a window shade?

The service is quick and efficient. You really don't need much service though. They just bring your pizza to the table and then take it away when you are finished. You place your own order at the counter.

This is a better place for groups, as you end up sharing a table with strangers.

We got there before the rush. Whilst there, the line snaked out of the place. To me, it would not be worth the wait.

Antico would be good for Tech students who can afford it. For grown ups, however, you can do better.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for dinner this weekend and were not disappointed. We were a little worried about the line out the door, but it moved very quickly and was totally worth the wait. The pizza was delicious and the atmosphere very fun. You sit or stand around tables family style…and if you’re in the back room, you get to watch all the pizza making action. The pizza was served to us within minutes of ordering and was some of the best I’ve ever had. Oh, and it’s BYOB!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Love love love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The best pizza I've had outside Italy is in New York City.

Antico is definitely comparable if not better. It's a busy place with sometimes limited seating. The pizza is delicious and it's such a fun, casual hangout. The cannoli's are delicious too - an added bonus. IF you haven't been, go now!! It really is that good. If you don't like crowds and loud music, consider takeout!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“I love their pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love to come to get pizza fully loaded. I can say I honestly have never been disappointed by the service; and if you have read my reviews then you know I am very hard to impress. Best pizza in Atlanta!

• Visited April 2013