“Best hotel stay of my life.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The Rhythms of the South
Ranked #5 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
London, Canada
“Best hotel stay of my life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

From the moment you step out of your car, you truly feel like a valued guest. Everyone is SO friendly and helpful. I loved being welcomed back into the hotel every time I left. The rooms are also stunning. They are clean, modern, and the beds are large and comfortable. The bathrooms have a separate bath and shower, and both are luxurious. The amenities are also fantastic. Great spa, great work-out room. Wifi was free in the rooms and in the lobby. It would have been nice to have free wifi within the conference room (actually, it was really frustrating not to have wifi on the conference floor). However, the bar was great, the location is great, the view from my room was great. Overall, FABULOUS stay. Would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

786 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I wanted to take a moment to remark on the exceptional service that I recently received. I was in need of an upscale venue for my boyfriends birthday. I wish I knew his last name, but Ryan went above and beyond to assist me with my needs and questions. He even made suggestions that resulted in an experience that was all that I/we could've hoped for. Ryan also took it upon himself to provide birthday cupcakes and champagne to our total surprise. His attention to detail and overall professionalism made an important occasion, occur without issue and ended up being, to my surprise, very stress-free. We will definitely be back because not only did we receive impeccable service...but the room was exceptional! It was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for making it a birthday to remember for us both!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Patricia K,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that Ryan was able to assist you in making a perfect stay for you and your boyfriend during his birthday! Ryan is always willing to go above and beyond for any guest and we lucky to have him on our team. We can't wait to see you both around again real soon!

Thanks again,
Drew Mailloux
Marketing Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We live in the Atlanta suburb and decided to celebrate our anniversary with a weekend in the city. Love the tasteful modern décor, amazing views and great location! We had a slight concern about location of our room and Chad bent over backwards to give us another option on a very busy weekend...as it turned out we decided to stay in our room and loved it! We will be back again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Ed S.,

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! We are so happy that you decided to spend that momentous event with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. I will pass along all your compliments to Chad, he's a very hard-working and dedicated team member and we are very lucky to have him. Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

Mohan Koka
Director of Room
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I recently traveled from NY to ATL for my brother's wedding. I have to say that Loews provided me and my family with with an excellent customer experience from beginning to end. From the front desk attendants, to housekeeping, to room service, to the restaurant...EVERYONE in this hotel was nice, courteous, and attentive. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in ATL. I have friends and family there I could always stay with, but I loved this hotel so much, I may have to just forego their houses and stay at Loews in the future! (kidding...kinda).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Bella M.,

First of all, send a big congratulations to your brother and his new wife from all of us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel! That's a very exciting moment for a family and we are happy that everything went so smoothly for you all! Thanks for all the compliments and we can’t wait to see you again soon!

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Have tried all the hotels in Buckhead. Who knew the Loew's Hotel in midtown was so perfect and has a staff that is empowered to make sure your experience is a good one. It's clear everyone is trained from the valet to the restaurant!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear mrstealth83,

Thank you for venturing out of your usual Buckhead territory and giving us a try here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel in Midtown. We are so happy to read that you had a great stay with us, we all work very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

Mohan Koka
Director of Room
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had a wonderful and fabulous stay. Everyone from the Valet staff were exceptional. I had a great experience. I stayed in the Grand Luxury Suite and I had the most beautiful view. I would recommend others to visit the Loews Atlanta Hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mary M.,

We are so happy to read that your valet experience was so enjoyable and that you had a great stay here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can't wait to see you around again real soon!

Many Thanks,
Drew Mailloux
Marketing Manager
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The hotel was about the only one available for a trip on short notice. I was pleasantly surprised to find an incredibly comfy bed, good sized room that was quiet despite being in a busy hotel. The bathroom was excellent. There is a seperate tub, shower , and TV. The robes were a nice touch and it was very convenient to have a cafe on the first floor and lots of dining options nearby. The only disappointment is that they lack a pool. You can pay for yoga classes. I opted for free and ran in the neighborhood instead

Stayed July 2014
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear SweetCAM0224,

Thank you so much for writing a TripAdvisor review for us all here at Loews Atlanta Hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you around our lobby again very soon!

Thanks again,
Stephen Spink
Front Office Manager
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Been to Loews Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!