“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

NIce hotel, clean and the staff are helpful and friendly. Quick and efficient check in and out. The spa is a must! Soooo nice, the gym is big, even though I never had time to use it. The breakfast's are beautiful. The rooms are lovely, lots of space, and a tv in the bathroom!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Freya23,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

796 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I just had my second stay at the Atlanta Loews, and once again, it did not disappoint. The Loews is just enough swank without being obnoxious. The rooms are a comfortable size, and I do love the flat screens in the bathroom with the floating glass shower.

I arrived at the hotel at 8AM and went straight to my meeting, but for kicks went to the front desk around 10:30AM to see if a room was available, so I could POSSIBLY freshen up before lunch. My room was ready! What a pleasant surprise.

I stayed for an employee function, so we used a small conference room with a breakfast break. The table covers were a smidgen sloppy, but I have an eye for these things after 7 years in conference/event management. The staff kept the room clean and the break tidy.

I had to park my car in valet for a good 30 minutes the next morning (I had parked down the street for free at my office), and I had no problems with the valet team. They were pleasant and helped my entire party with their bags with a smile.

The Loews is walking distance to Crescent Avenue and Peachtree Street clubs and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear TravelSnobNumer,

We are so happy that you had a wonderful second stay here with us! We always like to accommodate guests, if we can, and let them check into their room in they arrive a little early. We hope that your employee work function ran smoothly and that you had a great time at the restaurants nearby!

Many thanks,
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Very convenient location. Clean and modern. Enjoyed my business trips at this location. They allow dogs! Close to great restaurants. Walkable and safe area. Well appointed rooms and very clean. Staff is friendly and attentive.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear i1sff00,

Thank you so much for writing a TripAdvisor review for us all here at Loews Atlanta Hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you, and your four-legged family members, around our lobby again very soon! We encourage you to add us on Facebook to learn about all the great things we have going on in our city!

Thanks again,
Kadian Springs
Front Office Manager
New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Loews is all about location. Midtown is very pedestrian friendly, with tons of restaurants, shops and Piedmont Park (great place for a jog/walk in the morning). I much prefer Midtown to Buckhead. The Loews itself is similar to a W Hotel, albeit brand new. Definitely more of a 20 something beat than a feeling of sophistication. The rooms are fine and have great beds and accessories, nicely done but not super plush. The staff does a good job with the vast crowds and the bar in the lobby is a winner. The hotel is a no brainer if you are under forty and still good for us older people if you can deal with the hipster crowds. I have enjoyed my stays.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Drew5353,

We are glad to hear that you had a great time here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and it's always nice to hear people appreciate our attention to detail. We hope to see you again very soon!

Thanks again for taking time out of your day to write a review for us!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I purchased a 2 night stay as a gift for some friends. I wanted to make sure the trip was perfect for them, so I went to the hotel to book the room a few days before their arrival. I paid extra for the 24th floor with a view. All this information was in the reservation. When they checked in, the front desk didn't accommodate any of this and placed them in a room with a terrible view of the condo across the street. I found out about the hotels mistake the next day and voiced my disappointment. Shar at the front desk said the staff that checked them in did make a mistake. She was very professional in making the last night right for my friends. She moved them to a wonderful room on the 26th floor with an amazing view, gave them breakfast and actually moved their things to the new room so no one else could claim this room that became available. Because of Shar, the trip for my friends to Atlanta turned out to be perfect. When I use this hotel again, I will be asking to talk to Shar. It is very professional for a hotel to admit a mistake and do what it takes to make it right.

Room Tip: Be specific at the front desk asking for either the park view or the downtown view. The side view o...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear BeachGirl678,

We are so happy to hear that you and your friends had such a great stay here with us. We hope that you took plenty of pictures from your 26th floor suite! I will be sure to pass along all your kind words to Shar and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Many thanks,
rhode island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Enjoyed my recent stay at Loews midtown hotel. The service from all members of the hotel staff was excellent. Cleanliness excellent. Many good restaurants in the immediate area to choose from. The only downside was the television. It was hard to believe that a quality hotel like Loews would have television with half of its channels being analog rather than HD. I know most people don't spend a lot of time in rooms watching television but if you do turn your set on it is nice to be able to watch all stations in HD rather than a blurry analog station.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear trebor9,

We are so happy to read that you had such a great time here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. Everyone here really does try their hardest to create an experience of a lifetime for all our guests! Thank you again for all your feedback and comments! We can't wait to see you here in Atlanta again very soon!

Many Thanks,
Bali, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed at Loews Atlanta Hotel on a whim because of occupancy issues at the Intercontinental Hotel Buckhead that resulted in me needing a last minute hotel. In six years time I have never deviated from the INC because of their great amenities, ambiance, and onsite courtesy car service. Nevertheless, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and superior accommodations available at Loews!

My room featured a single king bed and was extraordinarily large. There was a television in both the room and the bathroom and a shower and jacuzzi tub! This was a huge plus.

My colleagues and I were there in business travel and became quite fond of the cocktails and tapas style eats at Eleven Restaurant. Specifically, the mini crab cake rolls and tempura shrimp. The cocktails were awesome and worth every buck as the bartenders were extremely generous with portions!

The thing that made this experience over the top was Exhale Spa! My colleagues and I received spa services and guest service that went above and beyond the call of duty. The spa has exceptional amenities and services, making it an ideal experience even if one is not lodging at Loews. I cannot describe hos posh and immaculate the spa and gym areas are! Quite honestly the pictures and content available online do not do it justice either!

It is easily a 5 star Spa with complimentary products, teas, a sauna and steam room, and more! Next year I will return to Loews Hotel during the Awards Weekend. Its a great price with modern luxuries that simply cannot be beat.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view.
Green Features: The hotel went green so the guest folio is not slipped under the door at the conclusion of your stay but is emailed which I found convenient and better for business accounting.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mjbahner,

Thank you so much for writing a TripAdvisor review for us all here at Loews Atlanta Hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you around our lobby again very soon! We encourage you to add us on Facebook to learn about all the great things we have going on in our city!

Thanks again,
Kadian Springs
Front Office Manager
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Been to Loews Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!