“Fabulous time had at the Loews in Atlanta!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The Rhythms of the South
Ranked #3 of 188 Hotels in Atlanta
North Carolina
“Fabulous time had at the Loews in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I would like to give a BIG shout out to Jonathan at Loews in Atlanta . . .he was awesome! He took care of all our needs and then went way above and beyond. Our suite was fabulous . . .the staff was great and I had a yummy breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I cannot wait to come back and visit! Tammy from Hunger Games Fan Tours!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear 831Thop,
Thank you so much for all the kind words you said about the Loews Atlanta Hotel, our yummy breakfast, and our wonderful VIP Concierge, Jonathan. We sincerely appreciate the time that you took to complete a Trip Advisor review for us and we can’t wait to spoil you rotten again on your next visit!

See you soon,
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I recently had the pleasure to stay here for personal travel. The hotel was spotless with contemporary styling. The room was also flawless with the special luxury and style you expect from Loews and plenty of space for a three day stay. All of the staff were friendly and helpful and the midtown location was convenient to a variety of things.

There is a real shining star here – which is why I am inspired to submit my first-ever rating on TripAdvisor…the concierge, Michael, is phenomenal. He is the best representative any hotel could hope for – a true professional. Throughout our stay, he provided assistance, insight, and kindness. He was always busy, but never let us pass-by without at least a friendly greeting. Even the kids looked forward to chatting with Mr. Michael. He made every member of the family feel like they were a special guest.

Part of my job is booking events at a wide-range of properties. I prefer not to share this information when I stay at hotels, so that my experience is the same as anyone else and without any “handling”. Whether it’s a 3-star or 5-star, the staff makes a property rise above their competition. Without Michael knowing anything about my work, he treated us with exceptional service and courtesies that I wish every hotel or resort could provide our group events. Michael is above and beyond the scope of his responsibilities and really makes you happy to be there. He is first-class all the way.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear LawBean,

Thank you so much for everything you said about us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. The whole team tries very hard to make every single one of our guests feel extra special during their stay.

We have passed along all your compliments to Michael and he was very excited to hear that you thought his work was phenomenal! Michael is truly a great asset to the Loews Atlanta family; we don’t know what we would do without him! You’re absolutely correct when you said, “the staff makes a property rise above their competition.” We pride ourselves on having the best-of-the-best team members to give our guests a fantastic stay.

Rafael Quezada
Director of Human Resources
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed at the majority of hotels whilst exhibiting at shows in the mart and all of our trips are long and busy. The Loews was by far the best hotel yet and made a long working week seem like a dream! The facilities were fab, the rooms were great and having starbucks in the hotel for the morning really helped those early morning wake ups!
The staff were adorable and helpful and treated us like royalty for our entire trip.
Jonathan the wonderful concierge scored us a table in the hottest restaurant in town for a Saturday night with no notice and really took care of us all week.
We have found our Atlanta home and can't wait to come back on our next trip. Thanks Loews, we're feelin the love!

Dear LexiDoll,

Its always great to read a review as nice as yours. Here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel we believe that business trips should feel more like vacations that you just so happen to take your laptop to. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay so much and that we all made you feel like royalty while you were here. We understand that being a road warrior, you must get tired of being away from home, and having services like Starbucks and friendly people around, helps you miss home a little less.

Jonathan, was so excited to see that you wrote about us. He really appreciated your comment. Thank you again, and we can’t wait to see you soon,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the Loews Atlanta Hotel with an entertainment group. I'm not a member but I am one of the production people for the group. I have to say that this was the best hotel that I have ever experienced and mostly because of their VIP Manager, Jonathan.

When we pulled up to the hotel Jonathan was there in full force with a smile on his face to welcome us. The suites were beautiful, the rooms had flat screen tv's, mini bar (with fridge), a huge bathroom, and best of all were clean with a great bed. When you are on the road one of the most important things to have is a good rest.

When I went to my room Jonathan had an amenity with a hand written note, who hand writes notes anymore? Well, Jonathan did. He welcomed me into the hotel and said "if there is anything that I need please let him know".

Well I had a few requests during my stay at the hotel and Jonathan was always there to assist in anything that I needed.

When myself and the members of the band were leaving I said something about the service and everyone of the guys said that Jonathan made the stay the best.

We are going on the road again later this year and we already know where we will be staying while in Atlanta, The Loews!

Room Tip: High floor, I was in a 38
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Nathan J.,
Jonathan is truly a wonderful asset to the Loews Atlanta family and we are happy that he made your stay so memorable! And, we couldn’t agree with you more; the most important thing, for us as well, is a good night’s rest. That’s why we pride ourselves on having supremely comfortable bedding that will sweep you off your feet. We can’t wait to see you and the band again real soon. Jonathan will have his pen and paper ready!

Many thanks,
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was in Atlanta for nine nights attending an event in downtown Atlanta. The hotel staff was outstanding. Every single person I encountered exceeded my expectations. There are several wonderful restaurants nearby - super convenient. I will be back for in July!

Dear Lisa W.,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Exceeding expectations is something that we take very seriously around here and we’re proud that you thought of us as outstanding!

We look forward to seeing you in July,
Tampa,Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Excellent view from floor 23 of the city of Atlanta at night.
Bed very comfortable and pillows
Bathroom gorgeous with shower , bathtub and TV to keep you updated in News or favorite shows Keurig coffeemaker in Room " A plus to wake up for cup of coffee"
Staff very courteous
Rooms was very quite compare with my stay from another Hotel following day

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Villa L.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey. We are elated that you enjoyed the city view for your 23rd story window and that you found all our amenities so helpful in easing you awake in the morning!

Ferdinand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Loews for a business trip. Very nice hotel, staff and wonderful food, however, I did have to call 3 times to have my shower fixed, so I had no hot shower for 3 nights. It was finally fixed for my fourth night's stay.

Dear Tammy H.,

Thank you so much for saying that all our staff here is pleasant and that the hotel itself and our food are very nice! We are sorry to hear that it took us three tries to get your hot water to work in your room. Please know that this is not the norm and we learned of a new piece of equipment that failed, and our Engineering team worked with the provider for a few days to get the problem resolved. We understand that hot water is a basic expectation of any hotel, and we feel terrible that we didn't fulfill it during your stay. Please know that we are back operating as we should be, and hope that you will give us the opportunity of taking care of you again.

My sincerest apologies,
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Been to Loews Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!