“Jonathan Concierge/Vip Manager is the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The Rhythms of the South
Ranked #4 of 189 hotels in Atlanta
New York City, New York
“Jonathan Concierge/Vip Manager is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the Loews Atlanta Hotel with an entertainment group. I'm not a member but I am one of the production people for the group. I have to say that this was the best hotel that I have ever experienced and mostly because of their VIP Manager, Jonathan.

When we pulled up to the hotel Jonathan was there in full force with a smile on his face to welcome us. The suites were beautiful, the rooms had flat screen tv's, mini bar (with fridge), a huge bathroom, and best of all were clean with a great bed. When you are on the road one of the most important things to have is a good rest.

When I went to my room Jonathan had an amenity with a hand written note, who hand writes notes anymore? Well, Jonathan did. He welcomed me into the hotel and said "if there is anything that I need please let him know".

Well I had a few requests during my stay at the hotel and Jonathan was always there to assist in anything that I needed.

When myself and the members of the band were leaving I said something about the service and everyone of the guys said that Jonathan made the stay the best.

We are going on the road again later this year and we already know where we will be staying while in Atlanta, The Loews!

Room Tip: High floor, I was in a 38
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Nathan J.,
Jonathan is truly a wonderful asset to the Loews Atlanta family and we are happy that he made your stay so memorable! And, we couldn’t agree with you more; the most important thing, for us as well, is a good night’s rest. That’s why we pride ourselves on having supremely comfortable bedding that will sweep you off your feet. We can’t wait to see you and the band again real soon. Jonathan will have his pen and paper ready!

Many thanks,

841 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was in Atlanta for nine nights attending an event in downtown Atlanta. The hotel staff was outstanding. Every single person I encountered exceeded my expectations. There are several wonderful restaurants nearby - super convenient. I will be back for in July!

Dear Lisa W.,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Exceeding expectations is something that we take very seriously around here and we’re proud that you thought of us as outstanding!

We look forward to seeing you in July,
Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms
Tampa,Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Excellent view from floor 23 of the city of Atlanta at night.
Bed very comfortable and pillows
Bathroom gorgeous with shower , bathtub and TV to keep you updated in News or favorite shows Keurig coffeemaker in Room " A plus to wake up for cup of coffee"
Staff very courteous
Rooms was very quite compare with my stay from another Hotel following day

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Villa L.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey. We are elated that you enjoyed the city view for your 23rd story window and that you found all our amenities so helpful in easing you awake in the morning!

Ferdinand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Loews for a business trip. Very nice hotel, staff and wonderful food, however, I did have to call 3 times to have my shower fixed, so I had no hot shower for 3 nights. It was finally fixed for my fourth night's stay.

Dear Tammy H.,

Thank you so much for saying that all our staff here is pleasant and that the hotel itself and our food are very nice! We are sorry to hear that it took us three tries to get your hot water to work in your room. Please know that this is not the norm and we learned of a new piece of equipment that failed, and our Engineering team worked with the provider for a few days to get the problem resolved. We understand that hot water is a basic expectation of any hotel, and we feel terrible that we didn't fulfill it during your stay. Please know that we are back operating as we should be, and hope that you will give us the opportunity of taking care of you again.

My sincerest apologies,
Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms
Pelham, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were in town for the Gift Mart and had never stayed at a Loews. This is our new favorite hotel and will be staying here again. The accommodations were great but the staff put it over the top. The concierges were wonderful and helped us find new and tasty places for dinner. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They also have courtesy car that will take you where you want to go (within a certain limit of course).

Dear EubanksLady,

Thank you so much for raving about the hotel! We hope that you enjoyed the Gift Mart almost as much as you enjoyed your stay here at Loews Atlanta. Our concierge team works hard to constantly give new and great options for everything from food to events. And, we are happy that you had the opportunity to utilize our house car. We think that’s a pretty fabulous amenity, if we don’t say so ourselves!

Have a fantastic day and we look forward to seeing you again soon,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The Loews Atlanta is the perfect place to stay in mid town. Just far enough away from downtown to be out of the noise and hustle and bustle but with great choices for restaurants and convenient shopping. The staff are so warm and welcoming! Jonthan, the Concierge manager is outstanding at his job! He made me feel like I was the most important guest at the hotel. His fabulous outlook on life radiates onto the hotel guests and makes everyone feel welcome. Jonthan made suggestions for restaurants and shopping that were exactly what we were looking for by asking the right questions regarding our interests. Keep being you Jonthan! Next time the food trucks come around have a "cupcake" for me!
Oh and the new luhch salad bar is excellent and affordable!

Dear Linda P.,

We passed along all your compliments to Jonathan, who was extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed his work so much. He truly puts the guest first in every interaction and he is a great joy to work with! We are happy that his exuberance for life made you feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

We look forward to seeing you again real soon and that cupcake has your name all over it!

Many thanks,
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I can't stress how much i enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is very nice with a great staff and a great location. To make it better, this hotel is pet friendly. The staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating to Sugar my pet. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to any traveler.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the North side of the hotel. There is a night club on the South side.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Graham R.,

We don’t know what we love more, your fabulous review or a puppy named Sugar. Jonathan, Wende and Mohan have been talking about Sugar since they saw you. We are very happy that you had such a fantastic stay and we can’t wait to see you and Sugar back here soon!

Safe travels,
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Loews Atlanta Hotel? Share your experiences!