“Great cocktails- high quality food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“Great cocktails- high quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice to find a quality restaurant/ bar in an airport & escape the fast food. Located in Terminal E, One Flew South offers wine, cocktails, sushi bar & sandwiches & several hot entrees. My BLT was delicious came with 5 spice fries. Bar was just voted #1 airport bar. Well worth train ride over from different terminals

Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“This is not typical airport food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I can't remember how I stumbled across this gem; must have been a referral. Great sushi, great wine and a great bar scene. It is hard to believe that this restaurant is in the airport and not in a trendy Atlanta suburb. If you don't like sushi there are plenty of other choices including a delicious Kobe beef burger. More than one fellow diner commented on how often they eat here. Even if you are in concourse A or B it is worth the trek to E to eat here. Enjoy.

Kentucky
“Yummy airport food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

It is unusual for me to have much time in the Atlanta airport, but because of flights changes, I had time to try this place. Good service and delicious food. I had cream of tomato soup - very good -and the Open Faced "Dirty South" sandwich - a taste sensation. The combination of meatloaf, pimento cheese, spinach, egg and bacon was delightful.

Note the automatic 18% tip added to your bill.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great eating option at Atlanta airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We decided to avoid airline food and, with some time to spare, eat here before our flight. The food options were very good - interesting, a bit different, and if you like sushi then excellent. We had a starter and a main each and all were excellent. The only criticism was that the bar and food sections did not synchronise their activities - our pre dinner drinks were very slow coming and the wine we wanted with our entrees came when we were half through eating them. Nevertheless it was a very enjoyable meal with nice service and perfect for what we wanted. Unusually good for an airport meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Get Your Sushi Fix!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a 3 hour layover at ATL. Eating in One Flew South, I felt like I had escaped the craziness of the airport. Cool vibe, relaxing music and outstanding service. I'm pretty picky when I eat sushi, and One Flew South met and exceeded my expectations with the quality and creativity. The only drawback is the price per dish/roll. However it was no more expensive than eating anywhere else in the airport, so I recommend choosing this delicious oasis to any boring TGI Fridays type venue.