“Great sushi, friendly and efficient service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Burlington, Canada
“Great sushi, friendly and efficient service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had time (I thought) to eat dinner on my way home last night so stopped in here to eat before my flight home. Service was very pleasant and efficient, I knew what I wanted and ordered very quickly due to my flight (I thought I had a half hour). When the sushi came it was very good - I had my doubts being in an airport but it was better than sushi I have had elsewhere even though the young man preparing was western. I had a California role, and tuna and salmon on rice. Very nice and the wasabi thankfully was as hot as it should be. Unfortunately I had to rush through it as I misjudged my time and only had 15 minutes to order and eat (I discovered after ordering). Totally my fault as I would have enjoyed relaxing there a bit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Schedule a long layover so you can eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

First of all, Terminal E is the best terminal at the Atlanta airport. If you have a couple hours this is the place to hang out.
Next, make a POINT to eat at One Flew South. This is an upscale dining experience that I really recommend. The presentation is amazing and the service is excellent. This is a bit more pricey than the average airport restaurant but well worth it!
Schedule yourself an extra hour (which is always needed in Atlanta) and go enjoy yourself at One Flew South. You won't be disappointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mobile, Alabama
“The only real restaurant pass security in ATL.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Airport restaurants tend to have a cattle car feel, fried everything that's over priced, served on paper plates or lousy plastic by wait staff that are either jaded or lack training.

One Flew South has a totally different atmosphere. It is excellent food served in a great atmosphere by an excellent staff.

By the way, they add an18% gratuity on every check in order to retain the excellent staff. If you can't deal with that, then this is obviously not the restaurant for you.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, CO
“Outstanding and Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

A surprise in the Atlanta Airport. Good sushi at not unreasonable prices! $10-12 for an eight piece roll. Limited selection, but all we tried was outstanding. Well prepared and just a bit different as to the presentation and spices as to keep it in my mind. Good wine list, BBQ slider appetizers were very popular with the surrounding tables. Great atmosphere too. Definitely my stop the next time we're passing through Atlanta.

Visited May 2013
Corona del Mar, California
“Best sushi spot in ATL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Maybe that doesn't mean much, but if you have time, head to Concourse E. This is the best sushi spot in the airport. Portions are not big. Then again, that's typical Japanese. Wine selection is decent. Go for the rolls. Very tasty. Good presentation. I ate here on the way to FL, and then again on the way back home. It just feels a healthier choice when traveling.

• Visited May 2013