“Nice and clean, friendly staff!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5087 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA 30349   |
Ranked #126 of 190 Hotels in Atlanta
Oregon City, Oregon
“Nice and clean, friendly staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night and wanted to be close to the airport. After much reviewing I chose this hotel because of the previous reviews. I'm so glad I did! This hotel was very clean and the staff was so friendly. Upon check in we were offered fresh chocolate chip cookies and lemonade. We had a king suite with a jacuzzi whirlpool tub and our room was large and so nice. The price was right too! I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a clean, comfortable room while in Atlanta with close proximity to the airport. We also went upstairs to the roof top restaurant and bar and we had front row seats to the planes taking off and landing. Thank you for the pleasant stay at your hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ooltewah, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I booked a stay at this hotel before my flight the next day and I was extremely satisfied. I added the shuttle service as well.
Upon check in, we had a bit of an issue with our reservation so the clerk upgraded us to a suite at no extra charge because of the inconvenience.
The complimentary breakfast was nice since it was a bit more than just toast and coffee.
The shuttle service is what made me choose this hotel. We purchased the package so that we could park our vehicle at no extra charge while we were on our trip. The shuttle runs every half hour on the hour. My husband and I were the only ones on our shuttle so we got to the airport with no delay and were dropped off right at our airline check in desk. Extremely pleasant experience.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Great value for the money with no headache having to park at the airport. The shuttle was a great perk.

• Stayed September 2012
Southeast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay between trips in and out of the Atlanta airport. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the airport shuttle was quick and convenient. I would stay here again if I needed to be close to the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Hotel staff was excessively kind and rooms were clean and at a great price.
The pillows were so very comfy and the tv had movies to rent that were still in theater. The bath tub was very large, clean and the shower head was of luxury quality.

• Stayed August 2012
savannah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband, kids and I stated here one night during a cross country move. We wouldhave been better off sleeping in our car. Hotel was ok. Bathroom was tiny. bed was not comfortable. Breakfast was crappy. hot tub wasn't hot. Worst part was that The people in the room above us had a party that lasted until 5 am. I called the front desk twice and kept getting assured they would take care of it. They didn't. Upon check out, I once again complained about the noise and the front desk clerk seemed confused like he didn't know how to handle the situation. Worst hotel stay in a long time!

• Stayed August 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I am not easily impressed by hotels . . but this one is very nice. I had reserved a 2 room suite and I was pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness, good layout and general cleanliness of the room.

When my family and I checked in, the front desk clerk did seem a little discourteous and a bit disorganized but made up for it by giving me an even lower rate than what I had originally booked.

The shuttle service to and from the airport is top notch. The bus/van leaves promptly on the half hour and it's such a quick trip to the ATL airport. The drivers were exceptionally nice and friendly. We used their park & fly service and I was very pleased.

I would defintely pick this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel and we really enjoyed ourselves.We based our stay on the location based on how close it was to the airport. When we arrived we were greated by friendly hotel staff and Mr. Liam Hickey(the owner) who had fresh baked cookies ready at what he call a"Meet & Greet" My wife who is a "clean freak" checked the room and she was surprised at how clean the room was.We ate dinner in the resturant and enjoyed the view. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and we even booked our stay in October with them for 7days.

Room Tip: rooftop view.