This hotel became my home away from home for about 6 weeks last year while in Atlanta working on a movie. The hotel has an excellent gym on the 5th floor plus L.A. Fitness is only 2 blocks away where I took aerobics classes. Excellent wine bar on 2nd floor.
The bed is super comfy. The only drawbacks are no pool and only a mini bar size refrigerator in the room. Oh yeah, some floors are pet friendly which can be a drawback if someone leaves their dogs unattended for many hours and the dogs bark non-stop. This happened one weekend so management moved me to another floor.
Excellent management and fun doormen.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.