Our group is doing a lot of meetings in Atlanta and the Renaissance in Midtown is or favorite. The free wine hour every after noon is a nice end to a long day of meetings. It is located near office spaces in midtown, several good restaurants, and the service is just great.
The people at the front desk do their best to help.
The bellman are some of the most polite and helpful that I have met.
The food at breakfast is fantastic and they will allow you to substitute almost anything if you don't want one of the items.
Their bar drinks are good and the bar tender is great with recommendations for restaurants.
The rooms are immaculate, the bathrooms are nothing short of designer, and the beds are very comfortable.
They also discount their rates if you have a group. We love this place
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.