Start with the staff lying about giving us a corner room then finding out it was in the middle of the hall . Second strike against them was that food we brought and stored in the mini bar was taken out on our second day there so we were left without our meal. Food is quite expensive there. They won't allow you to park your own car or bring down your own luggage. Oh yes I found a used bandaid between the sheets and by that time I was over complaining. Hallways were loud all night with pastures in and out of rooms nearby. Overall a big disappointment and will not go back to this hotel ever again.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.