My husband and I stayed here for a Saturday night out with friends. We like everything about the hotel except the rooftop bar / patio closed pretty early. I wanna say it closed before midnight. We were very surprised because before the hotel changed names, the roof-top patio was a very happening spot and that was one of the reasons we booked this hotel. The restaraunt downstairs also closed up early. Midnight in Atlanta is early. No complaints otherwise. I would stay here again. It is very close to a lot of major attractions and fine dining down town. No parking though. You must valet or find a garage nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.