I'm a business traveler and am on the road 200+ days a year so I see a lot of hotels and talk to a lot of hotel staff and GM's. I live just north of Atlanta and when I'm home sometimes my wife and I like to stay downtown for a weekend and THIS is my hotel of choice! The staff really know's how to treat the customer. Mandi is one the sales managers there and one of the best in the business. The beds are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The linens are crisp and clean and the rooms are spotless. There are some really good restaurants within walking distance too. You won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.