This was the second time I've stayed in this hotel. I was there 3 years ago when it was the Hotel Palomar, back then it was one of my favorite hotels.
While very little has changed, rooms are still very clean, and the staff is still very friendly, yet there is something here which keeps it from getting 5 stars.
This time the only room they had available was a handicap ready room. I found the shower difficult, it was a handle type, and it tended to spray wildly.
I also don't like paying extra for Wi-fi, or parking, at those prices it should be included with the room.
None of these things are deal breakers, but it would be nice if they were included.
It seems since the change to Renaissance, many of the little things that were packaged in the room, are now added on as extras.
But overall still a very nice Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel centrally located in Atlanta’s Midtown neighborhood. This beautifully appointed Renaissance Hotel stylishly sets “Art in Motion” while surrounding you in comfort. Just blocks from the Georgia Tech campus, this sophisticated sanctuary is home to Briza Restaurant, and the Rooftop 866 lounge and easily accessible to popular destinations, like Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and the Georgia Dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.